What is a Press Release? “press release + submit”
A press release is a written document prepared for the media – also called the press – that announces something newsworthy.
A press release, news release, media release, press statement or video release is a written or recorded communication directed at members of the news media for the purpose of announcing something ostensibly newsworthy.
What a Press Release Looks Like
1. Make your headline irresistible.
2. Convey the news’s value to the press.
3. Offer a tempting quotable.
4. Provide valuable background information on the subject.
5. Summarize the “who” and the “what” in a boilerplate.
Types of Press Releases
· New product launches
· Mergers and acquisitions
· Updates to existing products
· Hosting or attending an event
· Opening a new office
· Introducing a new partnership
· Promoting/hiring a new executive
· Receiving an award
Free Press Release Accepted Here: