Enhanced vision system is a type of imaging camera that detects infrared energy radiating from objects and forms a real-time video image which can be displayed on a dedicated video display screen. The primary purpose of enhanced vision systems is improving situational awareness. An Enhanced Vision System Market helps in eliminating the visual effects of darkness and turns it into daylight on display screen. As the darkness is eliminated it helps the pilot in avoiding clouds at night, thereby improving night vision. During the day, when the smoke and fog are not easily visible to naked eye, the system enables the pilot to see through smoke, haze and smog.
Based on technology, the millimeter wave radar segment of the enhanced vision systems market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Active sensors like millimeter wave (MMW) radars help in achieving a reliable vision that facilitates safe navigation. Among all imaging sensors, the most promising one for enhanced vision systems is the MMW radar as it has the lowest weather dependency.
Get Sample Report @
Various authorities like U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), need to approve the manufacturing of components before installing them onboard. It is also difficult to obtain approval for the replacement of conventional systems onboard on the aircraft as it involves high investments.
The global enhanced vision systems market is expected to grow at approx. USD 262 Million by 2023, at 4% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
- Astronics Corporation (U.S.)
- Elbit Systems Ltd. (Israel)
- Esterline Technologies Corporation (U.S.)
- Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.)
- L-3 Communications Holdings, Inc. (U.S.)
- MBDA (U.K.), Opgal (Israel)
- Rockwell Collins, Inc. (U.S.)
- Thales Group (France)
- United Technologies Corporation (U.S.)
Enhanced vision systems market can be segmented on the basis of following:
- Processing unit
- Control electronics
- Synthetic vision
- Millimeter wave radar
- Global positioning system
- Fixed wing
- Rotary wing
Get Complete Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/enhanced-vision-systems-market-2958
The regional analysis of enhanced vision systems market is being studied for regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. It has been observed that North America is estimated to account for the largest share of the market, whereas Asia-Pacific projected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period. Due to the presence of large OEMs and growing demand for private and regional jets, North America region has been dominating the market share of enhanced vision systems market.
- Technology investors
- Consumer wearable manufacturers
- Healthcare-related product manufacturers
- Integrated device manufacturers (IDMs)
- Wearable electronics technology platform developers
- Original manufacturers (OEMs)
- Surface mount component device distributors and providers
- Research/Consultancy firms
Table of Contents
1 Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Type
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Secondary Research
2.4 Forecast Model
2.4.1 Market Data Collection, Analysis & Forecast
2.4.2 Market Size Estimation
3 Market Dynamics
3.2 Market Drivers
3.3 Market Challenges
3.4 Market Opportunities
3.5 Market Restraints
List of Tables
Table 1 Enhanced Vision Systems Market, By Component
Table 2 Enhanced Vision Systems Market, By Technology
Table 3 Enhanced Vision Systems Market, By Platform
Table 4 Enhanced Vision Systems Market, By Regions
Table 5 North America Enhanced Vision Systems Market, By Component
List of Figures
Figure 1 Research Type
Figure 2 Enhanced Vision Systems Market, By Component (%)
Figure 3 Enhanced Vision Systems Market, By Technology (%)
Figure 4 Enhanced Vision Systems Market, By Platform (%)
Figure 5 Enhanced Vision Systems Market, By Regions (%)
Study Objectives of Enhanced Vision Systems Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the enhanced vision systems market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future perspective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segmentation on the basis of component, technology and platform.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for enhanced vision systems market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the enhanced vision systems market.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +91 841 198 5042