We are delighted to invite every neurologist, neurosurgeon, students, sponsors and exhibitors in the arena of neurology, neurosurgery and neurosciences; from all over the world to our upcoming conference entitled 18th Global Neurologists Annual Meeting on Neurology and Neurosurgery, to be held in the historic city of Athens, Greece with generous support of distinguished neurologists and neurosurgeons, renowned figures in the field of neurosciences. The event is scheduled to take place during Nov 13-15, 2017. The main theme of the conference is “Transpire: New Revolution in Neurology & Neurosurgery”. The live format of the conference will be accredited with CME and CPD Credits. Participant from the previous conference were awarded with 19.75 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. The event is designed keeping your interest in mind, such that it covers an entire spectrum of subjects in neuroscience from broad topics like normal neurophysiology, neurological disorders like stroke, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease and neuropsychiatry to in-depth topics for an insightful discussion. Neurologists 2017 anticipates more than 300 participants with thought provoking keynote lectures with cutting edge oral and poster presentations, special panel discussions, symposia, workshops and livelier interactions with leading neuroscientists as well as business leaders and investors.
December 29, 2017
May 29, 2017
- Hydrogel Market Size Study, By Application, and Regional Forecasts, 2017–2022
- Global Medical aesthetics device Sales Market Segment, Trends, Estimates And Forecasts Report 2017
- Don’t Get Frustrated, Stewart Moving And Storage Company Is there to Minimize the Burden of Your Shifting!
- Telehealth Services Market Comprehensive Analysis and Future Estimations 2023
- Global Marine Turbine Propulsion Engine Market Report 2017 |MarketResearchReports.biz