Automotive shielding is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 7.41 billion to an estimated value of USD 13.19 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 7.48% in the forecast period of 2020-2026. Automotive shielding is a type of protective layer installed over the components of the vehicles protecting them from the heat radiated in the operations of the vehicles, or the electromagnetic dispersions from the electrical components and devices present in the vehicles. This shielding protects other parts and devices present in the vehicle from being affected by isolating the harmful components over to one part.
Competitive Analysis: Global Automotive Shielding Market
Global automotive shielding market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of automotive shielding market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Download PDF Sample report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-automotive-shielding-market
Key Market Competitors: Global Automotive Shielding Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the automotive shielding market are Dana Limited; 3M; ElringKlinger AG; Marian, Inc.; SCHAFFNER HOLDING AG; PARKER HANNIFIN CORP; Laird; Tenneco Inc.; Tech-Etch, Inc.; Henkel AG & Co. KGaA; Morgan Advanced Materials; Kitagawa Corporation; RTP Company; Seal Methods Inc., and S&A Industries,.
Segmentation: Global Automotive Shielding Market
- By Material Type (Metallic Shield, Non-Metallic Shield)
- By Shielding Type (Heat Shielding, EMI Shielding)
- By Vehicle Type (Passenger Vehicles, Commercial Vehicles)
- By EV Type (BEV, PHEV, HEV, FCEV)
- By Heat Application (Turbocharger, Engine Compartment, Exhaust System)
- By EMI Application (Infotainment, Electric Motor, ECM, ACC, FCW, LDW, IPA)
- By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
- Increasing demand and sales of vehicles globally; this factor is expected to act as a driver for the market growth
- Increasing levels of adoption of electrical devices and equipments requiring EMI shielding solutions
- Advancements and innovative activities undergoing in the automobile market resulting in minimization of EMI in vehicles
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provides appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818