The global market for cell-based assays should grow from $20.1 billion in 2018 to $32.7 billion by 2023 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.2% from 2018 through 2023.
Request For Report Sample@ https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/sample/12299
This report is an update on the earlier report: Cell-based Assays: Technologies and Global Markets. It reviews global markets for cell-based assays and new developments and forecasts trends for use of these assays for drug discovery, safety and toxicology through 2021. The report includes important assays, technologies and the latest developments and market share by assay type and company, with a special emphasis on the U.S. market. Statistical information on the types of cancers prevalent worldwide is also included.
The report also includes current issues and trends affecting the industry, costs and factors influencing demand. It covers products in development, new technologies, trends, and alliances and mergers. The report offers market data by segment and region. It also provides market trends with respect to drivers, restraints and opportunities.
– An overview of the global markets and related technologies for cell-based assays.
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015 and 2016, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2021.
– Examinations of major issues involved in the research and development (R&D) of more effective cell-based approaches, for drug discovery and absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion (ADME)/ toxicity assays in development and in use.
– The current market status of cell-based assays in terms of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats facing various assays and developments already on the market.
– Discussion of current issues and trends affecting the industry, and costs and other factors influencing demand.
– Coverage of new technologies, trends, alliances, and mergers.
– Profiles of major players in the industry.
Get COVID-19 Report Analysis @ https://www.trendsmarketresearch.com/report/covid-19-analysis/12299
23 data tables and 48 additional tables
Detailed overview of the global market for cell-based assays within the industry
Analyses of global market trends with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
Details of important assays, technologies and the latest developments and outlines market shares by assay type and company, with a special emphasis on the U.S. market
Regional dynamics of cell-based assays covering North America, Europe and other emerging economies
Examination of the cell-based assays available and currently being used, new developments, spending trends, and revenue prospects for cell-based assays in the pharmaceutical industry
Discussion of current issues and trends affecting the industry, as well as costs and factors that have an impact on demand
Coverage of major issues involved in the research and development (R&D) of more effective cell-based approaches for drug discovery
Company profiles of major players in the industry including Beckman Coulter, DiscoverX, PerkinElmer, Life Technologies and Promega Corp.