Dual Flush Toilet Market: Introduction
- Toilets which come with two flush options are known as dual flush toilets. Dual flush toilets give consumers the option of partial flush or full flush. Partial flush is generally used to flush liquid waste and full flush is used for actual waste.
- Dual flush toilets help in saving water by utilizing different volumes of water in its flush system which is operated by button or handle mechanism. Partial flush generally uses 1.1 gallons of water while full flush uses 1.6 gallons of water per flush.
- Rapid change in lifestyle and growth in disposable income has led to increase in demand for innovative products. Also, many people are inclined toward minimal usage of water. Considering these factors, the dual flush toilet market is expected to grow during the forecast period.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities of the Global Dual Flush Toilet Market
- Dual flush toilets as compared to other toilets utilize less water and are environment friendly. They are the latest water-conservation efforts and also help in saving on water bills. Dual flush retrofit kits cannot be used to an existing toilet because of varying design of toilets. Rising cost of water and government regulations is expected to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Growing concerns about water shortage coupled with drought occurrences in many areas have encouraged companies to foray into the dual flush toilet market. The market is projected to find opportunities for growth in areas with fewer water supplies, and with overtaxed and older water supply facilities.
- The restraint to the market is in its plumbing / installation, which is complicated compared to a traditional toilet and requires additional work. Lack of awareness could also act as a restraint to the market. Dual flush toilets are expensive and cannot be afforded by many consumers. The buttons which are mounted on the dual flush toilets are difficult to press as compared to a handle. This makes the operation difficult for elderly people.
Planning To Lay Down Future Strategy? Request Sample https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=75561
North America to Lead the Global Dual Flush Toilet Market
- Geographically, the global dual flush toilet market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
- North America is expected to hold majority share in the global dual flush toilet market. The United States Environment Protection Agency’s water sense program calculates the flush volume and has reported saving of 3.4 trillion gallons of water since 2006. The limit of gallons per flush is set in the U.S. and Canada by EPA.
- North America is followed by markets in Europe and Asia Pacific. Rapid growth in commercial activities in Middle East & Africa is set to provide good business opportunities to the market.
Request For COVID19 Impact Analysis Across Industries And Markets – Dual Flush Toilet Market
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Global Dual Flush Toilet Market
The market is fragmented with the presence of many regional manufacturers.
Leading players operating in the global dual flush toilet market include:
- Kohler Co.,
- American Standard
- TOTO LTD.
- GROHE Pacific Pte Ltd
- Duravit AG
- Niagara Conservation Corporation
- Swiss Madison
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –