Automotive Cockpit Controller: Introduction
- A cockpit controller is a new type of automotive control unit that mergers the visual interaction between the vehicle and the driver. The cockpit controller consists of infotainment display which includes navigation system, audio controller, Air conditioner etc., cockpit controller are provided with software which has different functions that provides entertainment and infotainment applications, safety information to the driver.
- Cockpit controller is integrated with software, which provides the information of various vehicle systems including engine crank rotation, vehicle speed. Cockpit controller has instrument cluster that offers information from the various vehicle system and displays that information digitally on the display. Cockpit controller not only provides drive comfort, it also enhances the appearance of the interior of the vehicle.
Key drivers of Automotive Cockpit Controller Market
- Increase in demand for electronic systems in a vehicle is projected to boost the cockpit controller market. Cockpit is an integral part of a vehicle and offers the driver the benefit to control multiple vehicle functions. In terms of safety, the cockpit controller provides a warning alert before vehicle collision or emergency braking.
- Currently, modern mobile phones with touchscreens have been integrated with In-vehicle information technology. Various vehicle manufacturers are trying to develop modern infotainment system in standard center display. Some premium vehicles offers the display with latest smartphone application integration. This technology is expected to boost the automotive cockpit controller market.
- Major vehicle manufacturing industries are offering advance driver assist systems, automotive vehicle system which are integrated with high safety features that provides comfort to the passenger. Advance driver assist system is expected to become mandatory in the near future.
Planning To Lay Down Future Strategy? Request Sample https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=75597
North America to hold prominent share of automotive cockpit controller market
- In terms of region, North America held a notable share of the global automotive cockpit controller market. Major Tier 1 suppliers, including Harman and Autoliv Inc., have presence in North America, which is projected to play a key role to boost automotive cockpit controller market. Moreover, Asia Pacific dominates the global automotive controller market, which consist of significant number of vehicle manufacturers.
- America is dominating various research and developments across the globe which consist of major technologies including Advance driver assist system, Autonomous vehicle =will definitely boost the automotive cockpit controller market. Various agreements between the United States and Asia, Between Europe and Asia that helps propel the automotive cockpit controller market. Increase in consumer living standard and rise in income of people in North America is likely to drive the automotive cockpit controller market in the region.
Request For COVID19 Impact Analysis Across Industries And Markets – Automotive Cockpit Controller Market
Key players operating in automotive cockpit controller market:
The global automotive cockpit controller market is highly competitive due to the presence of major manufacturers. A few of the key players operating in the automotive cockpit controller market are:
- DENSO Corporation
- Continental AG
- Autoliv Inc.
- Visteon Corporation
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Delphi Technologies
- Harman International
- Faurecia Global
- Lear Corporation
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research –
Hazardous Area Sensor Market https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2019/06/12/1867567/0/en/Hazardous-Area-Sensor-Market-to-Witness-Consistent-Growth-Owing-to-Rising-Industrial-Safety-Regulations-TMR.html
Smart Camera System Market https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/smart-camera-system-market-to-ride-the-wave-of-internet-of-things-from-2019-to-2027-transparency-market-research—concludes-a-tmr-study-301004424.html