Umeshu (plum wine) is a popular Japanese alcoholic beverage, which is prepared by soaking unripe fruits solution of alcohols and sugar. Popular brands of umeshu are Choya and Takara Shuzo. Multiple varieties of umeshu are available with whole ume fruits contained in the bottle, and are easily prepared at home. Umeshu is served at different temperatures such as chilled or with ice, room temperature, or even hot in the winter. The delicious taste of Umeshu is imparted by the presence of citric acid in the fruit. In addition, umeshu contains malic and succinic acids.
The global umeshu (plum wine) market is witnessing significant growth, owing to rise in the global young-adult population; increase in disposable income; and surge in consumer demand for normal, premium, & super premium products. Moreover, continuous efforts by plum wine manufacturers to strengthen distribution channels and extension of purchase channels such as online stores & convenience stores are expected to boost the market growth. In addition, increase in penetration by the global manufacturers in developing economies such as India and China, owing to change in lifestyle & consumer habits is expected to provide significant opportunities for the market growth. However, increase in preference for nonalcoholic beverages, owing to health concerns restricts the market growth.
Download Sample Copy Umeshu Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/3200
The report segments the market on the basis of end user, distribution channel, and geography. Based on end user, the market is bifurcated into residential and commercial. By distribution channel, it is categorized into convenience stores, on-premises, retailers, and supermarkets. Geographical breakdown of the market includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the current trends and estimations from 2017 to 2025 of the global umeshu market to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to individual market revenue.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- An in-depth analysis of current research & clinical developments within the market is provided with key dynamic factors.
- Key players and their key developments in the recent years are listed.
Umeshu Market Key Segments:
By End User
By Distribution Channel
- Convenience Stores
- North America
Some of the key players in the global market include:
- Choya Umeshu
- Creation Food
- Takara Sake
- Kiku Masamune.
Enquiry Before Buying Here: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/3200