The real estate industry’s market consists of the sales of real estate services by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that rent, lease and allow the use of buildings and/or land. The industry also includes managing real estate for others, selling, renting and buying real estate for others and appraising real estate.
Real Estate Global Market Report 2019 from The Business Research Company provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Real Estate industry.
Order The Report At:
• The Real Estate market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The Real Estate market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Real Estate market segmentations break down the market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the Real Estate market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the Real Estate market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The Real Estate trends and strategies section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The Real Estate market section of the report gives context. It compares the Real Estate market with other segments of the Global Services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, Real Estate indicators comparison.
Markets Covered: Real Estate Rental, Real Estate Agency and Brokerage Residential Buildings And Dwellings Rental Services, Non-Residential Buildings Rental Services, Mini warehouses And Self-Storage Units Rental Services, Other Rental Services , Residential Buildings And Dwellings Brokers, Non-Residential Buildings Brokers, Mini warehouses And Self-Storage Units Brokers, Other Brokers
Companies Mentioned: CBRE Group, Jones Lang LaSalle Inc, New World Development Company Limited, Colliers International, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises, Number of Employees
Countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UAE, UK, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam
Regions: Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, real estate indicators comparison.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Download A Sample Of The Report:
About The Business Research Company:
The Business Research Company is a Business Intelligence Company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has offices in the UK, the US and India and a network of trained researchers in 15 countries globally.
The Business Research Company
Europe: +44 207 1930 708
Asia: +91 8897263534
Americas: +1 315 623 0293
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/the-business-research-company