Intelligent Platform Management Platform is a set of specifications that monitors the environment and the hardware server. It helps to manage multiple servers from a particular location. These servers can be independently switched on or off, rebooted whenever it is required. Originally, it was developed by Dell, HP and Intel.
The factors contributing to the growth of the Intelligent Platform Management Market are increasing demand for improved server management, reduced cost of ownership and also increase in spending and growing adoption of technological solutions. The implementation of intelligent platform management interface reduces the time by handling flaws. However, factors such as security, high price are the factors hindering the growth of the intelligent platform management interface market. The advancements in the retail sector majorly due to number of systems running in the organization acts as an opportunity for the overall growth of the market.
Geographically, North-America accounted for the largest market share in the global intelligent platform management interface market, whereas Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at a fast pace over the forecast period, 2017-2023.
The global intelligent platform management interface market is expected to reach approximately USD 4 billion by the end of 2023 with 13% CAGR during forecast period 2017-2023.
Get Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2997
- Cisco Systems (U.S.)
- Intel Corporation (U.S.)
- Dell, Inc. (U.S.)
- HPE (U.S.)
- Microsoft (U.S.)
- ARM Holdings Inc. (U.K.
- Emerson (U.S.)
- NEC Corporation (Japan)
- Softlayer Technologies, Inc. (U.S.)
- Super Micro Computer, Inc. (U.S.)
For the purpose of this study, Market Research Future has segmented the market of intelligent platform management interface into component, application, verticals and region.
- Memory Devices
- Storage Devices
- Public sector
- IT & Telecommunication
Regionally, North-America accounted for the largest market share from countries such U.S. among others. The growing adoption of data center various by small and medium scale businesses and increasing number of data centers.
However, Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow over the forecast period, 2017-2023. The reason is attributed to the advancement in the telecommunication sector in China and India and the mobility penetration in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Research Institutes
- Research firms
- Software Developers
- Semiconductor Manufacturers
- End-user sectors
- Technology Investors
Study Objectives of Intelligent Platform Management Interface Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global intelligent platform management interface market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the global intelligent platform management interface market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by component, application, verticals and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global intelligent platform management interface.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India
Phone: +91 841 198 5042