Global high availability server market was valued US$ 5.10 Bn in 2017 and is expected to reach US$ 13.01 Bn by 2026, at a CAGR of 12.42% during a forecast period.
Growing demand for modular & micro data center, increase in uses for IoT devices, and availability of server infrastructures at a low price is boosting the global high availability server market. The rising adoption rate of high–availability server by banking, and financial services & insurance is propelling the growth of the market.
Browse Complete Premium Research Report Enabled with Respective Tables and Figures at
Global high availability server market
The BFSI segment are expected to lead the global high availability server market. It needs continued storage and access to massive amounts of confidential data. A high availability server enables them to do just that with its secured pool storage.
Windows operating system based high-availability server segment is dominant over the rest of OS based servers. No need to spend much money to obtain license. Windows provide speed, and compatibility which is easy to use the operating system.
North America leads the global high availability server market with maximum share followed by Asia Pacific owing to multinationals wanting to bolster their positions by expanding in the developed Canada and the U.S. market.
The study objectives are:
· To analyze and research Market status and future forecast，involving, production, revenue, consumption, historical and forecast.
· To present the key Market production, revenue, market share, and recent development.
· To split the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers, and applications.
· To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity, and challenge, restraints and risks.
· To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
· To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
Key profiled and analysed in the Global broadcast switcher market
IBM, Dell Inc., Stratus Technologies, Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Oracle Corporation, Fujitsu, NEC Corporation, Cisco Systems Inc., Unisys Global Technologies, and CenterServ International Ltd.