The next-generation memory (NGM) Market is expected to reach from 2.35 Billion in 2017 to USD 9.63 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 26.5% between 2017 and 2023. In 2017, the global Next Generation Memory Technologies market size was 2350 million US$ and it is expected to reach 15200 million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of 26.3% during 2018-2025.
This report focuses on the global Next Generation Memory Technologies status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Next Generation Memory Technologies development in United States, Europe and China.
Next generation memory technologies include emerging memory solutions that have been introduced in the market in the recent years.
The key players covered in this study
- Samsung electronics (Korea)
- Crossbar (USA)
- Fujitsu (Japan)
- Micron technology (USA)
- SK Hynix (Korea)
- Future electronics (Canada)
next-generation memory (NGM) Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- Non-volatile next generation memory technologies
- Volatile next generation memory technologies
next-generation memory (NGM) Market segment by Application, split into
- Mobile phones
- Cache memory and enterprise storage
- Industrial and automotive
next-generation memory (NGM) Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
Purchase Full Report @ https://www.reportsandmarkets.com/checkout?currency=one_user-USD&report_id=2461423
The study objectives of next-generation memory (NGM) Market report are:
- To analyze global Next Generation Memory Technologies status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To present the Next Generation Memory Technologies development in United States, Europe and China.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
Market research is the new buzzword in the market, which helps in understanding the market potential of any product in the market. Reports And Markets is not just another company in this domain but is a part of a veteran group called Algoro Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd. It offers premium progressive statistical surveying, market research reports, analysis & forecast data for a wide range of sectors both for the government and private agencies all across the world.