The continuous improvement & production in e-passport and e-visa infrastructures will provide sustainable market opportunities as countries stabilize the existing programs and continuously incorporate new documents & IT security features in five to 10 years cycle.
The ICAO (The International Civil Aviation Organization) is currently working on the Logical Data Structure version 2 (LDR2) to enable automated reader devices to verify the authenticity & integrity of e-passport data. All travelers can request e-visa for their purpose of business, tourism, sports activities, transport, cultural activities and scientific activities for visiting a particular country.
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/6110
Major Key Players:
- Cardlogic limited (Ireland)
- 4G identity solutions private limited (U.A.E)
- Iris Corporation (Malaysia)
- Safran Identity & Security (France)
- Muhlbauer Group (Malaysia)
- Eastcompeace (China)
- Oberthur Technologies (France)
- Datacard Group (U.S)
- HID Global Corporation(U.S)
- Giesecke&Devrient limited (Germany)
- Gemalto NV (the Netherlands)
Other players in the market include- Infineon Technologies AG (Germany), Morpho B.V- Idemia (France), and Cardlogix Corporation (U.S) among others.
The global market for E-Passport & E-Visa Market is estimated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period from 2018 to 2023. The geographical analysis of data as a service market is studied for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the rest of the world. Europe is expected to dominate the e-Passport & e-Visa Market during the forecast period. Germany, the UK, and France were the early adopters of biometric technology for various purposes like border control, airport security, identity security, and law enforcement.
Asia Pacific will be expected to grow rapidly after Europe during the forecast period. Bangladesh and India, are planning to introduce e-passport and e-visa services to reduce the problems associated with document processing at airports security. The implementation of border control technology will also boost the country’s national security at departure terminals.
- By type, the market is sub-segmented into Biometrics and RFID. The Biometrics is further segmented into facial recognition, fingerprint recognition, and iris recognition.
- By application, the market is sub-segmented into Travelling (Leisure Travel, Business travel, foreign affairs), identification/proof and immigration/border control
- By hardware components, the market is sub-segmented into antenna, processor/chip, others.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/e-passport-e-visa-market-6110
- Semiconductor Foundries
- Service providers
- Research Institute
- Government Agencies
- Border Control and Immigration
- Chipset manufacturers
- Passport reader manufacturers
- Security agencies
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312