The internet of things (IoT) is an environment which enables each device to connect to all other devices present in the network. It is an integrated system of distinctively recognizable communicating devices which can exchange information in a connected network. The Internet of things is extending its reach to almost every industry vertical. One of the drawbacks IoT OS is facing is limited memory, computational power, and power supply that IoT devices have.
Huawei has launched ‘LiteOS’ for the internet of things which weighs about 10 kilobytes. The OS is aiming to be installed in everything from wearable devices to cars. The OS is expected to be open to all developers so that they can create smart products since the former supports zero-configuration, auto-discovery, and auto-networking.
Request a Sample Report @
Major Key Players:
- Google Inc. (U.S.)
- Apple Inc. (U.S.)
- ESOL Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- BlackBerry Limited (Canada)
- ARM Ltd. (U.K)
- Wittenstein (Germany)
- ENEA AB (Sweden)
- Mentor Graphics Corporation (U.S.)
- Green Hills Software (U.S.)
- SYSGO AG (Germany)
- Microsoft Corporation (U.S.)
- Wind River (U.S.)
- Silicon Labs (U.S.)
- Kaspersky Lab (Russia)
- Canonical Ltd. (U.K)
The global market for IoT Operating Systems Market is estimated to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period from 2017 to 2023. The geographical analysis of IoT Operating Systems market is covered for the regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and rest of the world. But due to technological advancements in North America, it is expected to emerge as the leading region during the forecast period. Also, due to developed and well-established economies, the companies in the North American region are majorly investing in research and development activities.
Due to growth of the web, telecom, data centers, and internet of things in Asia Pacific region, the use of operating systems is expected to grow in IoT operating systems market. Since data security is a major criterion in IoT operating systems, the system providers are always working on solutions that will successfully monitor application performance, track loopholes in application code as well as reduce operational risks.
- By Services, the market is segmented into Professional and Managed. Professional services are further classified into Business Consulting Services, Deployment & Integration Services, and Maintenance & Support Services.
- By Organization size, the market is segmented into Small and Medium Enterprise and Large Enterprise.
- By Verticals, the market is segmented into IT, Manufacturing, Medical & Healthcare, Consumer Electronics, Industrial Automation, Energy & Utilities, Transportation & Logistics and Others.
- By Operating System Type, the market is segmented into Windows 10 IoT, WindRiver VxWorks, Embedded Apple iOS and OSX, Nucleus RTOS, and Green Hills Integrity.
- By Application, the market is segmented into Digital Signage, Smart Buildings and Home Automation, Smart Factories, IoT Wearables, Smart Healthcare, Vehicle Telematics and Others.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/iot-operating-systems-market-5924
- IoT operating system providers
- IoT platform/middleware providers
- Verticals developers
- Third-party integration providers
- Consultancy firms and advisory firms
- Regulatory agencies
- Government research organizations
- Corporate firms
- Cloud service providers
- IT suppliers
- End users
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope of the Report
2.1 Market Definition
2.2 Scope of the Study
2.2.1 Research Objectives
2.2.2 Assumptions & Limitations
2.3 Markets Structure
3 Market Research Methodology
3.1 Research Process
3.2 Secondary Research
3.3 Primary Research
3.4 Forecast Model
List of Tables
Table1 World Population by Major Regions (2017 To 2023)
Table2 Global Iot Operating Systems Market: By Country, 2017-2023
Table3 North America Iot Operating Systems Market: By Country, 2017-2023
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Solutions, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312