Family solicitors every family can trust, like Andrew & Andrew, is invaluable and can make all the difference when needed the most.
[Portsmouth, 10/4/2018] Family solicitors help out when legal support is required for the big events in life. These often come with some stress or upheaval, so seeing a familiar face during these times can be really helpful.
Andrew & Andrew– a wide range of family solicitors services
Choosing a family solicitor, like Andrew & Andrew, which offers a wider range of services, means that they are more likely to be able to tackle issues such as:
• Divorce – clients use family solicitors, like Andrew & Andrew, to dissolve a marriage so that a professional firm can take on all the legal and administrative aspects. The help of a skilled and experienced team of family solicitors can make all the difference during divorce;
• Dissolution of civil partnerships – civil partners have all the same rights and responsibilities as married couples. This means that they have to dissolve and resolve the partnership in the same way. Legal assistance from a firm of family solicitors, like Andrew & Andrew can help them achieve this;
• Annulments – there are certain conditions under which a family solicitors, like Andrew & Andrew, can help someone to have a marriage annulled. The circumstances are quite precise and parties can sometimes be called upon to provide evidence to support their annulment. A family solicitor, like Andrew & Andrew, can help to prepare someone for a successful annulment application;
• Pre and post-nuptial agreements – while they do not have the full force of the law, pre and post-nuptial agreement can be very helpful when it comes to separation. To ensure that they are more likely to be taken into account by a court, it is best if a firm of family solicitors, like Andrew & Andrew, helps to draft the agreement in accordance with the law;
• Cohabitation agreements – cohabiting couples are not afforded the same rights as married couples or civil partners. They need to ensure that any agreement they enter into is supported by ad-hoc legal documentation to protect them. A family solicitor, like Andrew & Andrew, can help to draft documents of this type.
Visit their http://a2solicitors.co.uk/ for more details.