The global Radiofrequency Ablation Devices Market could attain a CAGR of 11.2% during the forecast period (2018-2023), reports Market Research Future (MRFR).
Further, Coronary heart disease or coronary artery disease is characterized by the hardening and narrowing of the arteries that supply blood to the heart muscle due to plaque buildups (atherosclerosis). This reduces the flow of blood to the heart and may result in partial to complete blockage of the heart’s arteries. Furthermore, it was illustrated that the disease killed approximately 366,000 people in 2015. Conclusively, it is estimated that such prevalence of coronary heart disease will increase the number of reported cases for heart diseases globally, thus, providing suitable backgrounds for the market to grow.
The worldwide Radiofrequency Ablation Devices Market Size gets a boost from the rising prevalence of chronic and cardiovascular diseases. The preference for minimally invasive surgeries also benefits the market to a great extent. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) predicts that Atrial Fibrillation (AF) could affect close to 17.9 million in Europe by the year 2060, in addition to affecting 12 million people in the United States (U.S.) by the year 2050.
Esteemed Companies :
- Cosman Medical
- Smith & Nephew
- Medtronic Inc
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- RF Medical Co. Ltd
- Johnson & Johnson (J&J) Services
- Jude Medical
- The segments in the global radiofrequency ablation devices market have been considered for type and application.
- With respect to the type, the global radiofrequency ablation devices market is segmented into unipolar radiofrequency ablation and bipolar radiofrequency ablation.
- Application-wise, the global radiofrequency ablation devices market covers cardiology and cardiac rhythm management, surgical oncology, cosmetology, gynecology, pain management, and others.
The geographical distribution of the radiofrequency ablation devices market covers Asia Pacific, the Americas, Middle East & Africa, and Europe.
The Americas leads the global market for radiofrequency ablation devices as it notes a high number of lung cancer cases such as Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC), one of the most common types of lung cancer. Also, small cell lung cancer (SCLC) is witnessing growth in the region. Therefore, with the surge in NSCLC and SCLC in recent years, the regional market for radiofrequency ablation devices has scaled at a tremendous rate.