Research Beam added report on “World Smart Homes Market Technology, Growth and Research – Global Smart Homes, Buildings (Energy Efficient, Automated) Market (Applications, Technologies, Products and End-User), Size, Share, Trends, Analysis, Research, Future Demand, Scope and Forecast, 2013 – 2020”
The global smart homes and buildings market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 29.5% between 2013 and 2020. This is attributed to rising energy costs and government initiatives. Some of the key government initiatives include regulations such as Commercial Buildings Initiatives(CBI) by the U.S. government which aims at making all commercial buildings completely energy independent till 2025. This implies that commercial buildings should have facilities to generate onsite power. Energy efficiency has become the need of the hour as it is expected that energy demand would increase by 40% between 2010 and 2040. The key restraint for the growth is the high upfront investment that is required for well-integrated smart technologies. Perceived value versus the cost issue is still a concern that is impacting the adoption rates. Increasing smart homes and buildings with well-integrated and applied technologies will precisely lead to envisioned concept of “Smart Cities”
Read Full Report with TOC @ http://www.researchbeam.com/smart-home-automated-building-market
OBJECTIVES & SCOPE
• The key objective of the report is to offer market analysis, current market situation and expected future trends and market intelligence to enable informed decision making process
• Analyze the market factors in various geographic regions to understand business opportunities
• To analyze the smart homes and buildings market based on the various segments so that growth can be forecasted till 2020
• To identify key investment pockets for various applications based on strategic developments of key players, revenue estimations and assessment of market growth
• To identify key players and their strategic moves
• To offer information about the various regulations passed in various countries that have a significant impact on the market.
High end security areas such as airports, consulates etc are excluded from the scope of the study. Similarly smart appliances such as remotely manageable dishwashers, washing machines etc are excluded from the study. The report intensively focuses on integrated technologies that enable the end users to manage remotely, save energy, enhance safety through smart homes or buildings. Therefore, corporate buildings with simple access entry points and technologies are not defined as smart buildings in the context of the report.
Get Sample Copy @ http://www.researchbeam.com/smart-home-automated-building-market/request-sample
• The revenue estimatesfor the period of 2013 to 2020, with historic revenues of 2012
• Micro level analysis based on application, products, technologies, end-users and geography.
• Assessment and ranking the top factors that are expected to impact the growth of the market
• Examination and evaluation of market trends to provide deep-dive intelligence into every market segment
• Competitive strategy analysis for effective planning and execution of business plan.
Ask for Discount @ http://www.researchbeam.com/smart-home-automated-building-market/purchase-enquiry