Lapis Lazuli Stones resonate with the vibration of enlightenment and truth and are an excellent meditation stone. It is powerful, intense blue stones for stimulating the pineal gland and for opening the third eye. The word Lapis Lazuli name comes from the Persian word ‘Lazur’ means ‘Blue stone’. It is an excellent stone for journalists, executives and psychologists, stimulating good judgment and wisdom.
It aids intellectual analysis in historians and archaeologists, problem solving for lawyers, and generates new ideas for writers and inventors. Original Lapis Lazuli gemstones should display beautiful and intense deep blue colour with brownish or golden internal flecks. The quality of Lapis Lazuli depends upon its Colour, Cut and Clarity.
• Chakras – Third Eye Chakra, Throat Chakra
• Zodiac – Sagittarius, Taurus
• Element – Water
• Colours – deep blue flecked with gold (Pyrite)
Benefits of Lapis Lazuli –
• Lapis Lazuli healing stones are said to stimulate good judgement, truth, wisdom and understanding. This amazing stone also aids in the process of learning by enhancing memory based qualities.
• Lapis Lazuli gemstone also attracts promotion and success. It is also considered to be a stone of friendship and brings peace and harmony to relationships.
• Lapis Lazuli (Lājward) stones are extremely beneficial for writers, journalists, executives and psychologists.
• Lapis Lazuli gemstones stimulates truth and understanding. It also aids in enhancing concentration and memory of the wearer.
• Medically, Lapis Lazuli is beneficial to the vocal chords, larynx and throat. It also helps to regulate the thyroid glands and endocrine and is also considered beneficial to cure autism and attention deficit disorder.
• For Astrological purpose, Lapis Lazuli is considered to reduce the ill effects of Shani Dasha (Saturn Transit).
• Medically, Lapis Lazuli is said to be highly beneficial to the throat, larynx and vocal chords. It is also said to regulate the thyroid glands and endocrine and is also considered beneficial for treatments of autism and attention deficit disorder.
Lapis is the oldest spiritual stone known to man, used by priests, healers and royalty, for knowledge, power and to stimulate inner vision and psychic abilities. It represents universal truth. It is a valuable talisman for keeping negative energy away and for gaining respect. Natural Lapis Lazuli stone also brings spiritual love and is also famous for enhancing love and fidelity within marriage.
However, be alert and careful as several dealers sell low quality Lapis Lazuli (Lājward) gemstones for a higher rate. Therefore, when you procure Natural Lapis Lazuli gemstone