Celebrate this Festivity with PAYBACK’s Loyalty Points
Loyalty programs which reward buyers for engaging with the brand have steadily grown in popularity in the recent years. So let’s find out how the loyalty points system works? We all have received communication from brands regarding loyalty programs in the past and as a customer, you must have thought what loyalty programs & points are about?
The mechanism behind loyalty program and points is simple and if utilised properly, one can avail multitude of benefits across several leading brands. Loyalty programs have gone beyond earning and redemption of points, as campaigns are now being designed strategically to bring more power in your hands as a consumer. Multi-branded loyalty programs are a new mantra in rewarding you as a loyal brand customer by using your accumulated points across a plethora of brands ranging from entertainment, travel, daily needs, shopping, fine dining and more. With the festivities around the corner, e-tailers and retailers have swamped shopping platforms with attractive deals & discounts. Every customer is surely shopping either for themselves or their loved ones to make the festive season special. But, the most important question is how to maximise your savings during this festive season. In such a scenario, coalition loyalty programs can be of great benefit as they offer customers an opportunity to engage across a diverse portfolio of partner brands both in-store and online.
PAYBACK is one such unique loyalty program, designed to engage with customers and provide them with an experiential journey while shopping and reward them for their purchases with points which can further be used to shop for more. It provides customers ample advantages and benefits while shopping this festive season. The concept of pooling loyalty benefits from an extensive list of partners along with the competitive advantage of its differentiated offerings provides a seamless shopping experience to the consumers.
And, at PAYBACK, there are a lot of cool and exciting things you can do with loyalty points:
• PAYBACK loyalty points can be redeemed for lots of exciting things this season starting with the widest choice of reward options on the Infinity Rewards Catalogue available on their website (PAYBACK.in). From Computers & Accessories, Mobiles & Tablets, Jewellery, Health Care and Beauty to Kitchenware there is a perfect option for everyone be it for personal use or gifting.
• You can spend your PAYBACK Points to plan your vacations and/or home visits to celebrate the grand festivities by booking your travel plans on Makemytrip.com
• Relax and unwind this festive season with the world’s best entertainment by spending your PAYBACK Points to book movie tickets, concerts, events and plays on Bookmyshow.com
• Yet another way to use your points is to refuel your car at any HPCL Petrol Pump and save up on all your travel around town and out of it.
• When it comes to shopping under one roof, you can always redeem PAYBACK Points at BigBazaar for daily essentials and a wide range of products in Fashion & Apparel, Grocery, and Food products, Electronic & Kitchen Appliances, Home Decor, Utensils and Crockery. You can make gifting and rewarding easy this season by buying specially curated gift hampers from Foodhall.
• Central and Brand Factory are stocked with the latest collection in apparel, eyewear, cosmetics, fragrances, footwear, jewellery, accessories, etc., and offer very attractive deals for shoppers to redeem PAYBACK Points.
• In addition to the above offers, you can give your home a complete festive makeover by redeeming your points to buy electronics and furniture from Ezone and Hometown.
• What’s more, you can redeem your PAYBACK Points at local merchant stores near your home, with a robust network of partners such as Beer Café, Vibes Salon & Spa, NewU and Bodyshop to mention a few.
• Online shopping is the game changer, it helps save time and is hassle free. So if you are looking for lucrative deals and the perfect gift for your family and friends, redeem PAYBACK points by shopping with partners Ebay, Voylla and RareRabbit.
• You can also convert your PAYBACK Points into MobiKwik and Oxigen Wallet and enjoy a hassle-free convenience to carry out transactions.
About PAYBACK India : PAYBACK is India’s largest multi-brand loyalty program offering its members multitude of benefits. PAYBACK has over 50 partners across in-store as well as online namely American Express, ICICI Bank, HPCL, MakeMyTrip.com, Formule1, Samsung mobiles, Big Bazaar, Food Bazaar, fashion@BigBazaar (FBB), Food Hall, Central, Home Town, Brand Factory, futurebazaar.com, bookmyshow.com, eBay and many more. With such a varied portfolio of partners, PAYBACK Members can earn points on everyday shopping and redeem them for attractive rewards, at their preference.
PAYBACK Program is operated by Loyalty Solutions and Research Private Limited (LSRPL).