The global document management services market is likely to reach USD 57.56 billion by 2027 owing to rapid adoption of cloud-based technologies. Besides, the market will register a CAGR of 6.9% between 2020 and 2027 according to Fortune Business Insights, latest report, titled “Document Management Services Market Size, Share & COVID-19 IMPACT Analysis, By Services (Archiving and Storage, Imaging and Scanning, Printing, Mailroom Services and Others), By End-user (Medical, Financial, Government, Audit & Consulting, Corporate, Telecommunication, and Insurance & Re-insurance) and Regional Forecast, 2020-2027”.
The report provides a 360-degree overview of the market, listing various factors restricting, propelling, and obstructing the market in the forecast duration. The report also provides additional information such as interesting insights, key industry developments, detailed segmentation of the market, list of prominent players operating in the market, and other Document Management Services market trends. The report is available for sale on the company website.
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
List of the Companies Operating in Document Management Services Market:
• Xerox Corporation
• Oracle Corporation
• Prime Document Ltd
• Ricoh Company, Ltd.
• Konica Minolta, Inc.
• KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc.
• Invensis Technologies Pvt Ltd
• Iron Mountain Incorporated
• Alfresco Software, Inc.
• Exela Technologies Inc.
• Lexmark International, Inc.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
• Comprehensive analysis of the Medical Lighting Technologies Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
• Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
• Identifies market restraints and boosters.
• Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
What does the Report Include?
The Document management services market report includes an exhaustive study of several factors such as drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities that will affect the growth of the market in the forthcoming years. The report covers regional demographics that include qualitative and quantitative information about the regions that are further divided into nations that are contributing to the growth of the market between 2019 and 2026. Furthermore, the competitive landscape has been discussed in-depth that include information of several players operating in the market. Moreover, information on the adoption of strategies such as merger and acquisition, collaboration, partnerships, and joint ventures by the companies that will drive the growth of the market has been included during the projected horizon.
Presence of Major Companies in North America to Bolster Growth
Geographically, the market comprises of several regions affecting the market growth during the forecast period. They are:
North America: The region held the largest share at USD 13.76 Billion in 2019 and is expected to dominate the market during the projected horizon. This is ascribable to factors such as presence of major companies such as Oracle Corporation and Access. Furthermore, rising adoption of the services by the end-user industries such as healthcare and BFSI is expected to propel North America to hold highest document management services market revenue between 2020 and 2027.
Asia-Pacific: The market in this region is likely to rise significantly during the forecast period. This is attributable to factors such as improved IT infrastructures in countries such as China, and India. Furthermore, advancement in business process services in Asia-Pacific will positively affect the market growth in the forthcoming years.
Europe: On the other hand, Europe is anticipated to register augmented growth owing to adoption of strategies such as collaboration by the companies to expand their business during the forecast period.
Regional Analysis for Document Management Services Market:
• North America (the USA and Canada)
• Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia and Rest of Europe)
• Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
• Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Major Table of Contents for Document Management Services Market:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
4. Key Document Management Services Market Insights
5. Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
6. North America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
7. Europe Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
8. Asia Pacific Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
9. The Middle East and Africa Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
10. Latin America Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
11. Competitive Landscape
12. Global Document Management Services Market Revenue Share Analysis, By Key Players, 2020
13. Company Profiles
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™, we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.