All Macbook owners swear they’ll take excellent care of them and maintain them in the pristine manner in which they received them. Yea, right. How long does that last? A week? A month? A Macbook with a marred, dinged, scratched and the scuffed cover looks terrible. Don’t roll your eyes and poo-poo and claim it doesn’t matter. Just consider these scenarios:
• Your school provided you with a MacBook at the beginning of the school year or your borrowed one from the college at the beginning of the semester. Because it was so light and compact, you put it in your backpack and went on your way. But, those crushing textbooks, notebooks, and pens and pencils did their damage. No big deal, right? Wrong! That contract you signed when you received the laptop had a nice little clause that stated you would be responsible for paying for all repairs.
• you’re on a job interview. It’s going great and you want to show the executives of some examples of your genius. You reach into your briefcase and take out your Macbook with the scuffed-up cover. First impression alert! Those executives are now forming opinions about you. That Macbook is your business tool, and if you can’t treat it with appreciation and respect, how will you treat their business tools? Moreover, how will you treat them and their staff? This really happens.
• You got a new job and need to purchase a Macbook. Your current laptop is only six months old and is in excellent working condition. You paid $700 and are willing to sell it for $500. You want to use the proceeds to purchase the Macbook. You place an ad in Craigslist, but no one responds. You don’t understand why and ask a friend. Your friend looks at the ad, points out all the scratches and scuffs on the cover on the laptop and says that it looks terribly damaged and like it belongs in the trashcan.
And, these are just a few examples.
You could protect your IPhone 4S Cases. Cases, however, are bulky, must fit exactly, and have breakable pieces. Skins are great alternatives. Skins cost much less, barely weigh anything, fit precisely (like “skin”), are oftentimes half the price of cases, and just as efficiently protect the Macbook cover.
Slickwraps offers skins for ten of the most popular IPhone 4 Covers laptops (No Touch, Touchbar, 12, Retina, Pro, and Air). These skins are highlighted in numerous techno blogs and electronic publications.
Slickwraps offer the protection you need for your Macbook. It also offers something even more special. Macbooks are fantastic tools. There’s no question. But, let’s face it. They look boring. With a Slickwraps skin, you decide everything.
When you customize your skin, you choose the background color, then you can:
• Upload an Instagram or Facebook photo or something you downloaded to your computer.
• Add your own text.
• add a stamp from one of the following groups:
o Galactic Series
o Hero Series
o Villain Series
o Animalactic Series
o Emoji One
With Slickwraps, your skin is always unique and one-of-a-kind.
Slickwrap offers a fantastic point deal. For every $10 you spend you receive one point, which is equal to one dollar. So stash up and alternate your looks.
Slickwraps is your premier authority for the best consumer electronics protection and accessories. It also offers products for smartphones and other small electronics with the best materials at the best possible.