San Francisco, 17 June 2019 – “3D Animation Market Analysis By Technique (3D Modeling, Motion Graphics, 3D Rendering, Visual Effects), By Component, By Deployment, By End-use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, [2018 – 2025]”
The global 3D animation market is expected to reach USD 28.31 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Growing applications of animation in the media & entertainment, healthcare & life sciences, manufacturing, and education & academics industries is expected to drive the market significantly.
The creation of dynamic content and high-end visuals has enabled the biotech, medical devices, and pharmaceutical industries to exploit the benefits of 3D animation. Animation is being used for maximizing sales, as it enables providers to emphasize and focus on the benefits of products and services by delivering an engaging, educational, and entertaining experience to the viewers.
The increasing use of 3D animation technologies is expected to influence the end-use industries positively. In case of medical science, 3D animation techniques are one of the most effective ways for communication as they display the human body in a polygonal form, which cannot be replicated using photography, sketch, and two-dimensional illustrations.
Traditionally concentrated in the developed countries, the 3D animation market has paved its way into the emerging countries such as India, China, and the Philippines owing to the increasing trend of outsourcing animation activities to these countries. In 2016, the North American region accounted for the largest revenue share of the 3D animation market. However, the Asia Pacific region is expected to witness robust growth throughout the forecast period.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The 3D modeling segment is expected to account for the largest revenue share by 2025 and register an estimated CAGR of around 10% over the forecast period
- The visual effects segment was valued at around USD 2.1 billion in 2016, primarily attributed to the increased demand from the media & entertainment industry
- By 2025, the media & entertainment end-use segment is projected to account for around 35% of the total revenue share
- In 2016, the North American region accounted for the largest revenue share and is anticipated to retain its dominance throughout the forecast period
- Asia Pacific is projected to emerge as the fastest growing market since there is a growing emphasis on producing local animated content apart from the outsourced assignments performed by regional firms
- The key players in the industry include Autodesk, Inc., Corel Corporation, Zco Corporation, Adobe Systems Incorporated, NVIDIA Corporation, and NewTek, Inc.
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at
Grand View Research has segmented the 3D animation market into technique, component, deployment, end-use, and region.
Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- 3D Modeling
- Motion Graphics
- 3D Rendering
- Visual Effects
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Media & Entertainment
- Architecture & Construction
- Education & Academics
- Healthcare & Lifesciences
- Government & Defense
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Browse Press Release of this Report:
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com