San Francisco, 3 April 2019: The Report Stone Paper Market Analysis By Application (Paper Packaging, Labeling Paper, Self-adhesive Paper) And Segment Forecasts To 2024
The global Stone Paper Market is expected to reach USD 22.88 billion by 2024 owing to the rising demand from key application segments, such as packaging, labeling, and self-adhesive paper. The growing application scope of the product in the aforementioned segments is attributed to the minimal environmental impacts, with regards to usage of water and energy, carbon emissions, and deforestation.
Packaging is the major application segment for the product, globally. The other key applications include labeling and self-adhesive paper. With the rapid growth in industries such as packaging, education, corporate and government firms, among others, there has been a considerable increase in demand for labeling and self-adhesive paper for labeling applications. These applications are integral to aesthetics enhancement, archiving, documentation, and several other processes in the aforementioned end-user segments.
Access Research Report of Stone Paper Market @ www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/stone-paper-market
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Globally, packaging and self-adhesive paper segments are expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period, growing at CAGRs of over 4% during the forecast period; this rapid growth can be attributed to rapidly growing demand for eco-friendly packaging and labeling solutions for various products, driven by rising consumer awareness regarding deforestation and use of plastics, globally.
- Asia Pacific dominated the industry in 2015 with an estimated revenue of over USD 7 billion; this regional market is projected to grow significantly over the coming years owing to growing middle-class population, increasing disposably incomes, and rising consumer awareness regarding the negative impacts of pulp-based paper manufacture and the use of plastics.
- In the Asia Pacific region, the packaging segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% in terms of volume. Rising consumer awareness regarding the benefits of the product over its counterparts coupled with low environmental impact is expected to drive demand over the forecast period.
- The regional market is dominated by China; the market is expected to witness volume growth at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period. China was one of the largest producer and consumer of the product in 2015. This trend is expected to continue over the forecast period owing to robust industrial policies as well as developing end-use markets.
- Key participants in the industry include Stone Paper Company Ltd., Soluz, KapStone, Parax Paper, and Taiwan Lung Meng Technology Co. Ltd., among others. In recent years, new product developments have been the major growth strategy adopted by key players for strengthening their positions in the global market.
Browse more reports of this category by Grand View Research at:
Grand View Research has segmented the global stone paper market on the basis of application and region:
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million; 2013 – 2024)
- Paper packaging
- Labeling paper
- Self-adhesive paper
Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilo tons; Revenue, USD Million, 2013 – 2024)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Access Press Release of Stone Paper Market @ www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-stone-paper-market