Mobile Mapping Market Synopsis:
According to Market Research Future (MRFR)’s report, the global mobile mapping market has been anticipated to scale a CAGR of 17% during the forecast period 2017 to 2023. The assessment report indicates that the global market is set to touch a valuation of USD 32 Bn towards the close of the assessment period. The growth of the telecommunications sector in conjunction with advancements observed in sensor technology is likely to facilitate the development of the market in the forthcoming years.
Mobile Mapping Market services leverage different types of technologies such as laser, LiDAR, photographic, radar, etc. for providing accuracy. Key players are focusing on the introduction of technological advancements for harnessing growth opportunities. The applications of these services are proliferating across booming industries such as transportation, mining, etc. The growth of these end-user industries is likely to reflect on the expansion of the mobile mapping market in the years to come.
One of the primary drivers of the market is its efficient integration with different types of vehicles. It is expected to observe excessive demand for fleet management across the review period. This, in turn, is anticipated to augment the global mobile mapping market over the next few years. Additionally, the market is forecasted to benefit from the exponential penetration of smartphones over the world.
Request a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/5747
The noted players of the global mobile mapping market profiled in this report are Trimble Inc. (U.S.), MK surveys (U.K.), Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan), PASCO (Japan), Topcon (U.S), Horus ( The Netherlands), Sanborn (U.S.), Aisan Technology (Japan), NGC Aerospace International Ltd (Canada), Land Surveys (Australia), WSP (Canada), Renishaw (U.K), NovAtel Inc.( Canada), Leica Geosystems AG (Switzerland), Javad GNSS Inc (U.S.), TomTom International BV ( The Netherlands), Immersive Media (U.S.), Teledyne Optech (Canada), and Garmin International (U.S.).
- By component, the global mobile mapping market has been segmented into hardware, solutions, and services. The hardware segment has been sub-segmented into camera, sensors, controllers, and others. The solution segment is sub-segmented into location-based services, asset management solution, indoor mapping, and 3D mapping. The service segment is further sub-segmented into professional services and managed services.
- By application, the mobile mapping market has been segmented into land surveying, laser scanning, aerial surveys, bridge planning, and others.
- By end-user, the global mobile mapping market has been segmented into agriculture, real estate & construction, energy & power, marine transport, manufacturing, aviation and aerospace, mining, IT & telecom, healthcare, media & entertainment, and others.
By region, the global mobile mapping market has been segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Rest of the World (RoW). North America is likely to dominate the market owing to the presence of technologically advanced nations such as the U.S. and Canada. The region is also a hub for the pioneers of location-based service providers. It is anticipated to augment the mobile mapping market in the region over the review period.
Asia Pacific is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period. India, Japan, and China are poised to lead the growth pattern of the market in the forthcoming years. Europe is anticipated to signify substantial growth in the upcoming years. The major sub-markets of the region are the United Kingdom, France, the Netherlands, and Germany.
In April 2019, Google Maps, a web mapping service developed by Google, has added a new feature, ‘slowdowns,’ which can report slowdowns more quickly with increased accuracy.
In April 2019, WTX, a subsidiary of technology investment company Internet of Things Inc., has announced the launch of a platform for predictive road condition warning.
In March 2019, a web mapping service by Google, Google Maps, has unveiled a new feature ‘Local Guides’ that provide an AR view for walking directions.
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/mobile-mapping-market-5747
- Global Mobile Mapping providers
- Professional and Managed service providers
- Government and research organizations
- White-Label Mobile Mapping Service Providers
- Consumer Electronics Vendors
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Companies
- Technology Providers
- Application Developers
- Internet Service Providers (ISPs)
- Telecom Network Operators
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Market Research Future
Office No. 524/528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312