List of Outcomes: Official visit of President of Maldives to India
A. Groundbreaking/Review of Projects
1. Pouring of first concrete of the Greater Male Connectivity Project- an USD 500 Mn India funded project- marking the commencement of permanent works
2. Review of the progress on the construction of 4,000 social housing units in Hulhumale being funded under Exim Bank of India Buyer’s credit finance of USD 227 Mn
3. Overview of India Maldives development cooperation including Addu roads and reclamation, water and sanitation in 34 islands and Friday Mosque restoration projects
B. Agreements/MoUs Exchanged
1. MoU on Capacity Building & Training of Members of Local Councils & Women Development Committee of Maldives between NIRDPR, India and Local Government Authority, Maldives
2. MoU on Collaboration in potential fishing zone forecast capacity building and data sharing and marine scientific research between INCOIS, India and Ministry of Fisheries, Maldives
3. MoU for Cooperation in the area of Cyber Security between CERT-India and NCIT, Maldives
4. MoU for cooperation in the field of disaster management between NDMA, India and NDMA, Maldives
5. Agreement between EXIM Bank, India and Ministry of Finance, Maldives for USD 41 Mn Buyer’s Credit Financing of Police Infrastructure in Maldives
6. Letter of Intent between Exim Bank of India and Ministry of Finance, Maldives on Buyer’s Credit funding approval of USD 119 Mn for additional 2,000 social housing units to be constructed in Hulhumale
1. Extension of USD 100 Mn new Line of Credit to finance infrastructure projects in Maldives
2. Approval for award of EPC contract for the USD 128 Mn Hanimadhoo Airport Development project under Line of Credit
3. Approval of DPR and commencment of tendering proces of the USD 324 Mn Gulhifahlu Port development project under Line of Credit
4. Approval of Feasibility Report and financial closure for the USD 30 Mn Cancer Hospital project under Line of Credit
5. USD 119 Mn Buyer’s Credit financing by Exim Bank of India for additional 2,000 social housing units in Hulhumale
6. Facilitation of duty free tuna exports to India from Maldives
7. Supply of a replacement ship for the earlier provided ship-CGS Huravee -to Maldives National Defence Force
8. Supply of the second Landing Craft Assault (LCA) to Maldives National Defence Force
9. Gifting of 24 utility vehicles to Maldives National Defence Force
Bed & Breakfast Innkeepers of Colorado released the association’s updated and complimentary Print Directory of Colorado bed and breakfast inns. Bed and breakfast locations are statewide, providing accommodation recommendations across the state.
The new B&B Directory can be ordered by sending an email to marketing@InnsofColorado.org. In addition to the print directory, the mobile-friendly association website provides additional details and immediate access to information by accessing online at www.InnsofColorado.org.
The mobile-friendly website also includes an activities page with links to arts, culture, music, outdoor markets, and historic sites. Travel planning pages include suggestions on outdoor recreation such as biking, hiking, horseback riding, whitewater rafting and fishing. Colorado’s historic areas offer options to explore ancient cliff dwellings, walk in dinosaur tracks, tour a restored trading fort, view mountains vistas, listen to traditional cowboy music or upbeat mountain jazz, before returning to a bed and breakfast while partaking in a complimentary breakfast each morning.
The new Bed & Breakfast Innkeepers of Colorado 2022 State Directory contains location, phone numbers, #BookDirect website addresses, and a full-color photo of each property. All member bed and breakfast inns must meet quality standards.
The Bed & Breakfast Innkeepers of Colorado website includes direct inn website access and reservation availability links with detailed information, a travel and recipe blog, association membership information, and a discounted cookbook order form. Website visitors may instantly receive an electronic listing of inns when subscribing to the association’s Colorado B&B Travel Inn-Sights E-newsletter, distributed regularly with specials, events, recipes and features on member inns.
Copies of the free 2022 updated Bed & Breakfast Innkeepers of Colorado Official State Directory are available through email orders at firstname.lastname@example.org, and will be available at member bed and breakfast inns and at the 10 Colorado State Welcome Centers located throughout the state after July 15.
Booking direct with individual inns and from official bed and breakfast websites can save time and receive the best rates. To order your free 2022 printed State Directory of B&Bs, send an email to marketing@InnsofColorado.org with a name and mailing address and a free Official CO Association B&B Guide will be mailed.
About Bed & Breakfast Innkeepers of Colorado association:
Bed & Breakfast Innkeepers of Colorado is a statewide nonprofit association with members that include a variety of B&Bs located in historic homes, mountain lodges, country and urban inns, and more. Visit the association’s website at www.InnsofColorado.org for the online order form and additional information including a map of the state with inn locations. InnsofColorado can also be found on social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram.