Retail and Tourism roles drive high demand: Monster Employment Index
Overall hiring improved by 31 per cent on a year-on-year basis
Retail led with triple-digit growth of 321% annually in the Malaysian job market
Demand for professionals across Hospitality and Travel roles surged as tourism bounces back in the country
Power Finance Corporation Ltd, an Indian financial institution under the ownership of Ministry of Power has witnessed 34% increase in Standalone Profit After Tax from Q1’21. Following are the highlights of the first quarter result of 2021:
- 34% increase in Standalone Profit After Tax from Q1’21- PAT at Rs. 2,274 cr. for Q1’22 vs. Rs.1,700 cr. for Q1’21.
- 15% increase in Net Interest Income from Q1’21-Net Interest Income at Rs. 3,525cr. for Q1’22 vs.Rs.3,073cr. in Q1’21
- Interim Dividend of Rs.2.25 declared per share.
- Aided by profit growth, PFC’s net worth for Q1’22 is up by 17% to Rs.54,739 cr. from Rs. 46,940 cr. in Q1’21.
- The Capital Adequacy Ratio of the Company has crossed 20% – CRAR of 21.16% as on 30.06.2021. The capital adequacy is at a comfortable levelwith sufficient cushion over & above the prescribed regulatory limits.
- With the objective to fortify the balance, provisioning coverage on Stage III (NPA) Assets enhanced to 65%. This has resulted in lowest Net NPA levels of 2% in the past 3 years.
- Revamped Distribution Sector Scheme with an outlay of Rs.3,03,758 crore provide significant business opportunity to PFC going forward. PFC along with our subsidiary REC have been designated as nodal agencies for facilitating implementation of the Scheme.
- 28% increase in consolidated Profit After Tax from Q1’21- PAT at Rs. 4,555 cr. for Q1’22 vs. Rs.3,557cr. forQ1’21
- 12% increase in Consolidated Revenue from Operations from Q1’21 – Consolidated Revenues at Rs. 18,965 cr. for Q1’22 vs. Rs.16,914 cr. for Q1’21.
- Loan Asset book grows at 9.5% – Loan asset book for Q1’22 at Rs.Rs.7,49,373cr. vs. Rs.6,84,383 cr. in Q1’21.
- Reduction in consolidated net NPA ratio to 1.80% in Q1’22 from 3.15% in Q1’21due to resolution of stressed assets.
- Liquidity support to Discoms under Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan
- Under the AatmaNirbharDiscoms liquidity support announced by the GOI, PFC & its subsidiary REC combined togetherhave so far sanctioned Rs.1,35,537 cr. and disbursed Rs.79,678 cr.
(Release ID: 1745177)
Visitor Counter : 320