THINKWARE is discounting some of its best-selling and affordable dash cameras, including:
● U1000: ($499.99 – $399.99) THINKWAREs flagship model delivers sharp native 4K front – 2K rear video quality, Parking Surveillance mode, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), and Super Night Vision technology.
● Q800 PRO (QA100): ($399.99 – $249.99) Capable of recording in 2K QHD 1440p and Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) supported.
● F200 PRO: ($199.99 – $159.99) A versatile mid-range Full HD dual-channel dash cam with Super Night Vision and built-in Wi-Fi.
● X1000: ($299.99 – $239.99) Featuring Super Night Vision 3.0, 2K QHD footage front and rear, 5.14MP Sony STARVIS IMX 335 image sensor enhanced with Ultra Night Vision & Auto HDR technology, Parking Surveillance mode.
● X700:($249.99 – $149.99) Offering an easy-to-navigate 2.7 LCD touchscreen, Full HD two-channel dash cam, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), Parking Surveillance mode, and more.
● F790: ($299.99 – $249.99) Includes THINKWAREs proprietary Super Night Vision 3.0 technology, coupled with HDR, dewarping video technology, and advanced video recording technology in an impeccable and sleek design.
● M1 Motorsports Cam: ($499.99 – $349.99) Built with the outdoors in mind, this is THINKWAREs flagship product designed for motorcycles, ATV, and UTV vehicles.
● F70: ($89.99 – $69.99) An entry-level dash cam featuring Energy Saving Parking Recording and Parking Surveillance mode-ready.
Recent global economic issues and inflation has impacted consumers everywhere but ensuring an extra layer of security on the road isnt something drivers should have to cut back on, said a THINKWARE representative. As part of Prime Day, we want to offer drivers great deals on some of the best dash cams on the market. Whether youre a seasoned dash cam enthusiast or new to the space, there is a THINKWARE dash cam that meets your needs and budget this Prime day.
For more information, visit THINKWAREs website at www.thinkware.com
Global IT Corporation THINKWARE DASH CAM was founded in Korea in 1997. Through consistent research and development in the field of smart car technologies, THINKWARE DASHCAM has established itself as the market leader in various sectors such as dash cams, electronic maps, navigation, mobile applications, and tablet PCs.
Spearheading the competition with world-class image processing technologies and intuitive, user-friendly interface, THINKWARE DASH CAM debuted in the US market in 2014. THINKWAREDASH CAM has confirmed it will be exporting their DASH CAM lines into 17 other countries including US, Canada, UK, and Japan.
THINKWARE DASH CAM has continued to astound the industry with its world-class DASH CAM lines during its presence at global exhibitions like CES, SEMA, and The Gadget Show Live. ForCES2017, the worlds largest consumer electronics show, THINKWARE received the Innovation Award of the Year for excellence in technology and design. The company has also received the IF, IDEA and Red Dot Design Award.