If you are in need of stainless steel fabrication or laser cutting services, or if you are looking for a reliable stainless steel sheet and related products supplier in South Africa, look no further than Plasma Cut. The company has been in the industry since 1986 and has the qualifications and skills to prove it.
Plasma Cut was founded with the intention of becoming the preferred steel service provider across Southern Africa and, as a result, is committed to improving and evaluating the quality of all their equipment, technology and processes.
Fabrication Services Offered by Plasma Cut
- Laser Cutting: Thanks to their state of the art technology and laser cutting machinery, they are able to laser cut plates that are up to 6m in length with a thickness ranging from 0.5mm to 25mm.
- Guillotining: This fabrication service is made possible by their guillotining facility, which is able to slit plates up to 3m wide with a thickness ranging from 0.9mm to 12mm.
- Bending: Plasma Cut’s flexible and versatile bending facility allows them to provide bending services for materials that are up to 6m long.
Other services offered by the company include hi-definition plasma cutting, chamfering, brushing, machining and rolling.
Steel-Related Products Offered by Plasma Cut
- Channels: The company offers several different channels, such as lipped channels, J-shaped channels, etc., to meet the needs of their clients. These channels are available in varying widths, lengths and thickness.
- Flanges: This product can either be machined from a solid bar or cut from plates, which vary in strength, application and complexity. Plasma Cut offers both standard flanges, as well as the option of custom cut flanges.
Other steel-related products offered by the company include plates, and cylinders and rolled pipe cans. Plasma Cut’s core businesses is cutting sheets and plates to size. Their state of the art machines and technology allow them to satisfy all your steel requirements.
If you’re interested in in the products or services Plasma Cut has to offer, or if you would like more information on the company or any of the above-mentioned points, visit their official website at https://www.plasmacut.co.za/
About the Company
Plasma Cut was established in 1986 with the vision of being South Africa’s number one preferred steel service provider. The company is proudly part of the AFMETCO group and offers clients several services at competitive prices. To ensure only top quality services are provided, Plasma Cut uses state-of-the-art technology, as well as hires best in class draughtsmen.
331 Dame Street, Extension 3, Wadeville
Germiston, 1422, South Africa, Gauteng