FactMR, in its latest business intelligence study, depicts the nuts and bolts of the global articulated hauler market. The articulated hauler report presents detailed information regarding the drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends affecting articulated hauler market growth. Each segment along with its sub-segment is analyzed in terms of value and volume. Further, the articulated hauler report elaborates the market behavior of each vendor operating in the articulated hauler market.
Key findings of the articulated hauler market study:
- Regional breakdown of the articulated hauler market based on predefined taxonomy.
- Innovative manufacturing processes implemented by articulated hauler vendors in detail.
- Region-wise and country-wise fragmentation of the articulated hauler market to grasp the revenue, and growth outlook in these areas.
- Changing preferences among consumers across various regions and countries.
- Factors (Positive and Negative) impacting the growth of the global articulated hauler market.
Key players analyzed in the articulated hauler market study:
- Caterpillar, Inc.
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Doosan Corporation
According to the FactMR study, articulated haulers with engine power up to 400 HP are likely to register volume sales of almost 8,400 units in 2018, accounting for over 50% of the global sales. Demand for articulated haulers with 400-500 HP engine is the second largest and is estimated to report nearly 6000 units of volume sales in 2018.
Request a Sample Copy of Concerned Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2234
Queries addressed in the articulated hauler market report:
- How has the global articulated hauler market grown over the historic period of 2013-2017?
- Why are the articulated hauler market players targeting region for increased product sales?
- What patented technologies are the players utilizing in the global articulated hauler market?
- Which regions are displaying the fastest growth in the articulated hauler market?
- What are the underlying micro- macroeconomic factors affecting the global articulated hauler market?
Volume Sales of Articulated Hauler in APEJ Increase by 400 Units in 2018 over 2017
The study estimates that the APEJ region will cross 6400 units of volume sales in 2018, an excess of 400 units reported in 2017. Increasing number of construction projects and growing government support in the region can be attributed to the highest demand for articulated haulers in the APEJ.