Accountability is a web-based service provider which helps to keep businesses protected by offering them specific tools which help in reducing their credit risk. Anyone can become a valued member of Accountability – you might be a large corporate, a SME or a start-up, you will have access to many services along with the support of their trained and professional staff.
Accountability offers a comprehensive debt management solution to their members. The services are the following below.
- Intra-member Networking – Accountability assists in developing networks between their members. Accountability Solutions members get access to contact other businesses to promote their products and services.
- Downloads and Advice – The members of Accountability Solutions get easy access to download any required legal documents like Credit Application Forms, Deeds of Suretyship and Acknowledgement of Debt. Team Accountability also provides professional advice regarding legal issues.
- Accountability Stickers – Accountability logo stickers are recognisable. Members can buy and attach the stickers to their statements and invoices to show that they are prepared to recover the unprescribed debts and mitigating risk. Digital stickers of Accountability are also available to attach in e-invoices.
- Business Information Reports – Accountability allows members to get in-depth information about other businesses from the respective credit bureaus while choosing new clients. It helps in reducing associated risks of trading.
- Consumer Information Report – The members of Accountability have access to complete information about any credit-active person in South Africa. You can use such information, whenever you need additional consumer information.
- Consumer Trace – Accountability provides you with access to information about any missing debtor, even a person who is difficult to reach. By tracing and locating the debtor, you can take the required legal action.
- Identity Verification – Accountability also helps in identity verification, as it has an ID verification database. It compares your input ID with its database and confirms whether it is valid or not.
- Trace alerts – If you are unable to trace a debtor, you can place a trace alert to get notified about any new contact information received by the Credit Bureaus. The trace alerts are issued in case of any change in residential addresses, telephone numbers or postal addresses.
For more information related to memberships and services, please visit them on: https://www.accountability.co.za/
About Accountability Solutions:
Accountability Solutions is a web-based service provider based in South Africa. They have partnerships with the major credit bureaus, which enables the members to have access to the credit database of 22 million consumers and 3 million businesses. The Accountability portal is quite user friendly and is available for assistance of their members 24/7.
29 Bella Rosa Street, Rosenpark, Bellville
Cape Town, 7530, South Africa
Tel: 0861 90 90 90