Are you stressing about how to get a divorce, well is one place where your questions about divorce can be answered. You will not even require divorce lawyers to help you get through this phase of life. Yes! You can do it yourself with help of understanding and few simple steps.

While films and television shows lead us to think that “filling for divorce” is all very easy and straightforward, this is not often the situation in New Zealand.

In New Zealand, the family court grants a dissolution order to the legal word for “filling for divorce.” To qualify you must have been separated for two years or more; one of you must be residing in New Zealand and provisions must have been created for your health and day-to-day care if there are kids of the wedding. It is also essential to remember that, as in some nations, there is no necessity in New Zealand to allocate responsibility for divorce. The New Zealand courts are not worried with the divorce or allocation of fault factors. You could go ahead with the procedure with or without the help of divorce lawyers.

There is also a mildly distinct method depending on whether you both apply together or not, or whether the request is made by only one of you.

You will need to fill out a joint request form and add an initial or licensed copy of your wedding certificate and a copy of your divorce contract to demonstrate that you have lived apart for at least two years. This is submitted with a $211.50 registration charge in court. In which case, if you opt for online divorce it is cheaper, as you would be provided with the divorce and correct placement of all documents once submitted at a lower fee. Provided the Court will make the Dissolution Order once all the documents are filled out properly. One month after the deadline the order is produced, you will be legally unmarried, and can remarry freely! However it is advised to always take the help of divorce lawyers if you feel stuck, and or are afraid to proceed.

If only one of you registers, you will still fill in all the Family Court documents and submit them. But then the Court will provide you with a collection of papers on your ex-partner that you need to’ serve.’

Someone other than you must perform in individual and document service. The individual delivering the papers will need to get your ex-partner to verify that they recognize the document service and then lodge a service affidavit with the Court. If you don’t understand where your ex-partner lives, you’ll need to apply for a replaced service, which means you’re permitted to treat them differently (e.g. by telephone) or on one of their family members.

Once performed, your ex-partner will have 21 days to decide whether to object to the divorce. If they do, you will both have to appear before a judge who decides whether to give the divorce or not. If your ex-partner does not wish to reject your request, the Court will issue the Dissolution Order after the 21days have expired and you will be legally married one month later. Does it sound complex? To create this quick and straightforward, our team can finish this whole method for you. If you need help with this today, please feel free to contact us. Hope this answers you queries on how to get a divorce.

Contact us –

Business Name: Divorce NZ
Country/Region: New Zealand
Street Address: 2/47 Blockhouse Bay
City: Auckland
State: Auckland
Website :