Aprika Life premium culinary grade matcha might just be going official, but tea fans across the US already know the deal—you need to snatch this one up when you can find it.
Aprika Life has already earned a following, and—like their matcha—their whole marketing approach is organic.
And it all started with one of the premier food; drink blogs in the world. Aprika Life’s flagship matcha powder recently ranked #1 for culinary matcha over at the Minimalist Baker. Tea fans—and coffee fans who were tired of the jitters and wanted something new—were intrigued.
Hello. Where did you come from?
Aprika Life Matcha came to life kind of by surprise. While vacationing in Japan back in 2017, co-founders Anton and Natalie discovered a vibrant green tea that—shock horror—surpassed their beloved coffee.
This unique specialty matcha is famously low in caffeine and free of pesticides and middle men. Anton and Natalie were committed to going the direct route in sharing this exact matcha with the US market.
So they hopped a plane and returned to the source.
They teamed up with the family they’d met a year earlier. A family who, as it turned out, have been growing matcha in Japan for over 800 years. Family matters and Aprika Life’s founders knew it.
The result: a family-run business supporting another family-run business, and bringing exceptional, affordable, premium Japanese matcha to the US market.
The Beauty of Matcha
Aprika Life Matcha is infused with high-impact flavor and a nutritionally-dense delivery of superfoods. It’s also organic, free of artificial flavors, low in caffeine, and zero-sugar.
Need we say more? Yes, we do:
- 100% USDA Organic and JAS certified. Aprika Life Matcha is fresh, safe, and delicious. It’s free of nasties and full of antioxidants.
- Ultra-smooth. Been put off by gritty, bitter matcha in the past? Same here. Not so with Aprika Life—it’s smooth, never bitter, shade-grown, and selectively hand-picked to be the best you’ve ever had.
- Vibrant. We love a good green matcha. Aprika Life Matcha stays that vibrant apple green even in water.
- Superior texture. Speaking of water, this one is easy to whisk (you can even pick up a whisk through their website). It dissolves beautifully, so you get to enjoy it’s intense flavor and lingering spice notes with no bits.
- Seriously—the best you’ve ever had. This family-owned and operated matcha operation is so convinced of that, they’ll give you your money back if you don’t love it.
Not all matcha is created equal.
To be the best, it needs to be high-grade. It needs to be vibrant, and fresh, and harvested at the source. In the era of eating from farm-to-plate, Aprika Life Matcha is embracing farm-to-cup—and its customers are reaping the benefits.
Are you going to be one of them?
Aprika Life Matcha — from family to family, from farm to cup. This is the real matcha you’ve got to try.
Join the Movement
Aprika Life Matcha posts regular content to Instagram where you can stay up-to-date with exclusive deals, have access to creative and delicious matcha recipes and get inspired to make your own new creations using Aprika Life Matcha. Join the community and share your ideas with us by following Aprika Life Matcha on Instagram today.
Aprika Life has launched a premium culinary-grade matcha that fans across the US are buying up in bulk. We found out why.