Feb 7, 2022 | Business
The 14th Annual San Francisco International Chocolate Salon takes place this Spring on April 2, 2022. The Chocolate Salon has long been known as the original artisan chocolate festival on the West Coast.
Chocolate aficionados, fanatics, lovers and addicts can taste & experience a wide range of artisan, gourmet & premium chocolate in one of the world’s most famous culinary metropolitan areas.
Chocolate Salon participants include chocolatiers, confectioners, and other culinary artisans, such as Amano Artisan Chocolate, Z. Cioccolato, LetterPress Chocolate, Michael’s Chocolates, Formosa Chocolates, Goufrais, Siamaya Chocolate, CocoTutti Chocolates, Fookie, R & J Toffees, Brigadeiro Sprinkles, The Good Chocolate, p.o.p. candy co., flying noir, the Wishing Well Workshop, Fabula Tea, and more.
For more information or tickets, visit www.SFChocolateSalon.com.
The San Francisco Chocolate Salon, Los Angeles Chocolate Salon, Sacramento Chocolate Salon, Seattle Chocolate Salon and International Chocolate Salon are produced by TasteTV, which originally created the first Chocolate Salon event in San Francisco in 2007, inspired by its cultural cookbook on chocolate, entitled “French Chocolate.” French Chocolate is available on Amazon.com and on www.FrenchChocolateCookbook.com.
Nov 25, 2021 | Books, Business
This cold winter, what food goes well with Kcup hot chocolate? We have some delicious suggestions for you
Untitled 500 X 250 Px
HOBOKEN, N.J. – Nov. 24, 2021 – PRLog — Although it is a good idea to put your cookies into a Kcup hot chocolate (http://bit.ly/3DNKdMl), there are many other things you can enjoy with hot chocolate. Try different flavors to compliment this warming winter beverage.
There are many other things that are even better than cookies in hot cocoa. Let’s take a look at some of them.
- Marshmallows – the fluffy, plump marshmallows are always a nice addition to any cup of hot cocoa, hands down. They can be taken out and dipped in the chocolate or just eaten by themselves, it doesn’t matter because they are so good! The only problem with marshmallows is that you have to be sure to keep an eye on them so they don’t melt too much and get stuck to the side of your mug. But it’s worth the extra effort because they are just so easy to snack on while drinking your cocoa!
- Crushed Peppermint Candy
Hot Cocoa is one of the most popular winter drinks. It is not always made with just cocoa, but it can be enhanced with different flavors like peppermint, vanilla, or marshmallows. Here are some other ways to enjoy this drink:
-Add a pinch of cinnamon
-Substitute sugar for honey or agave nectar
-Add a dollop of whipped cream on top
These are some salty, spicy, and tangy options to make your cocoa more delicious. These foods are not only delicious, but they will also make your cocoa experience more enjoyable.
- Pop some popcorn to add a delicious salty twist every sweet taste.
- It’s no surprise that chocolate pairs well with crunchy, roasted nuts.
- Do not eat the chocolate-covered potato chips. Instead, dip your chips in cocoa.
- Grab a big, juicy burger to go with a glass of cocoa and enjoy dinner and dessert together!
A bowl with spicy chili is tempered with a sugary mug full of goodness (try it for yourself).
- Warm chocolate will be richer if there is a hint of heat like bold buffalo wings.
- A cold Italian Sub with peppery meats complements the sweetness of cocoa.
- With any creamy drink, tart fruits and dried fruits like cranberries are great.
- You can enjoy cheese with chocolate. But, you might want to try tangier cheeses such as goat or feta.
- A hot, extra-dark chocolate with key lime pie is better than anything you can imagine.
Can Hot chocolate go with food? (https://kcupsforsale.com/kcup-hot-chocolate-single-serve-…)
We have some suggestions for you to add to your cocoa to make it even more delicious!
These sweets can be added to your cocoa
- A candy cane
These can be added to hot chocolate with a spoonful of them…
– Nutella is made up of sugar, vegetable oils, skim milk powder, hazelnuts, cocoa powder and whey.
Nutella is one of the most-consumed brands in the world with an annual turnover of more than 1 billion euros.
Peanut butter – Peanut butter is one of the most traditional spreads that people like to put on bread or toast. It’s also delicious on crackers or veggies. While peanut butter is great for breakfast, it can be used in many different ways at different times of the day.
Ice cream – Ice cream is one of the most popular desserts in the world, with people across different cultures enjoying its sweet, creamy flavor.
Sprinkle a little bit of…
- Cayenne pepper
- Sea salt
- Coconut shredded
- Banana slices
- Strawberry slices
For a delicious taste experience, order delivery lay low the next time that you’re coming in from the cold.
K Cups for Sale
May 1, 2021 | Business
DESMI offers advanced pumping solutions for the Chocolate Industry. ROTAN pumps by DESMI provide a complete series of internally toothed gear pumps in cast iron, stainless steel and carbon steel materials.
HVH is an authorized distributor of DESMI pumps: a manufacturer that has over 50 years of experience in the production of pumps for the chocolate industry.
Desmi always offers new solutions and innovative products that help to improve productivity, save money, increase safety at the same time providing highly efficient performance, said Vladimir Harutyunyan, the president of HVH Industrial Solutions.
Chocolate pumps can be widely used for high viscosity products under pressure, such as white and dark chocolate, milk chocolate, conched chocolate, finished chocolate (after tempering), caramel cream, cacao mass, mélange and more.
Rotan CHD pumps are simple to lubricate ensuring smooth operation with minimum maintenance. They prevent pump seizures, reduce housekeeping and increase the customer profitability.
The special T2 tolerance and the unique chocolate seal of the ROTAN® CHD Chocolate pump will change your chocolate operation forever.
HVH Industrial also offers other types of pumps suitable for various applications designed and manufactured by Desmi.
Those who would like to know more about DESMI chocolate pumps, having problems with their existing pumps or would like to find a better solution should make it a point to visit us: https://hvhindustrial.com/brand/desmi