Topical Magnesium Products Potential Health Benefits Can Complement Treatment Regiment
Arthritis isn’t just for seniors.
Many people may not realize that approximately 300,000 children suffer from Juvenile Arthritis. “It is time for parents to educate themselves about JA during Juvenile Arthritis Awareness Month in July. JA is a serious health condition, which can lead to debilitating pain for children,” said Laura Collinwood, President of Health and Wisdom in Missouri. “It can prevent your children from participating in activities with their classmates, which often leads to loneliness and depression.”
Collinwood said parents with children who have JA should check with their family doctors and specialists to make sure the treatment regimen is correct.
“You can also talk to your physicians about Magnesium and how it can help kids with JA,” she said.
The Arthritis Foundation lists Magnesium as one of the minerals people use to help them with the disease.
“Magnesium, which boasts anti-inflammatory benefits, may promote bone health and boost exercise performance,” she said.
Other potential health benefits may:
- Combat depression.
- Support healthy blood sugar levels.
- Promote heart health.
- Help prevent migraine attacks.
- Support better sleep.
- Help reduce anxiety symptoms.
“Health and Wisdom offers transdermal, or topical, Magnesium products, which children will probably find a more enjoyable delivery method than swallowing pills or tablets,” Collinwood said. “Transdermal Magnesium is an effective method to supplement your Magnesium levels.
Health and Wisdom products include:
- Magnesium Oil USP: Purified, full-strength liquid Magnesium chloride.
- Magnesium Oil USP with Aloe Vera: Purified, full-strength Magnesium chloride with Aloe Vera, one of nature’s finest moisturizers.
- Magnesium Gel: Less concentrated Magnesium Gel provides the benefits of purified Magnesium chloride formulated with seaweed extract for people with sensitive skin.
- Magnesium Gel with Aloe Vera: The same gentle formula as Magnesium Gel with the added softening and soothing benefits of Aloe Vera.
- Magnesium Bath Crystals: Highly concentrated Magnesium Chloride in a crystal form that you can add to bath water or foot soaks.
- Magnesium Muscle Recovery: This unique product is designed to help people improve their performance. Muscle Recovery contains All-Natural USP Grade Magnesium Chloride, Aloe Vera, Dandelion, Seaweed Extract, and pure essential oils.
- Hand-Made Magnesium Bar Soap is available in three refreshing scents —Lavender, Rosemary/Peppermint, and Citrus.
“Take the opportunity this month to make sure your children have the correct treatment regimen. If it has been a while since the last visit with your kids’ doctors, make an appointment. New solutions are being developed all the time,” Collinwood said. “You can also add to the treatment mix Magnesium, which has been used for centuries because of its potential health benefits.”
To buy Health and Wisdom topical magnesium products, visit Walmart.com, OneLavi.com, or Amazon.com.
Disclaimer: The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This press release is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please check with your doctor. The news site hosting this press release is not associated with Health & Wisdom. It is merely publishing a press release announcement submitted by a company, without any stated or implied endorsement of the product or service.
About Health and Wisdom
Health and Wisdom is a unique and innovative company whose specialization in Magnesium products and herbal formulas has transformed many people’s lives. Since 2000, Health and Wisdom has gained a reputation for excellent service and commitment to customer satisfaction worldwide as the first to provide topical Magnesium to the public.