- 3D motion tracking for health and fitness applications
- Technology detects misalignments during exercise, provides precise feedback and suggestions for improvement on movement execution, execution speed and number of repetitions
- Companies can introduce their specific use cases and exercises to the platform solution in just a few hours
Today, platforms are shaping many areas of society and the economy. What Google, Facebook and Amazon started in Silicon Valley has long since found its way into other areas of our lives: platforms bring together supply and demand on the market and enrich an entire industry with new knowledge and skills.
So that the fitness and health industry can also benefit from this, the health tech company Lindera is now offering manufacturers its LTech solution, the Tech Software Development Kit (SDK). This way, Lindera provides its innovative 3D technology for motion analysis. App providers can integrate it into their applications and use the versatile functions of the 3D skeletal tracker. Thanks to the algorithm, they can offer end customers, such as amateur or professional athletes, personalized training with feedback in real time. This video shows how easy it can be.
Intelligent AI technology for everything we do
With its AI-based mobility analysis LinderaSturzApp, the Berlin-based company is already successfully being used in care facilities and therapy centers in Europe. To enable even more people to benefit from objective and precise analysis, Lindera has developed a flexible pose-matching algorithm based on the Google pose model, which is based on three elements:
- Through the web interface, motion app providers upload their video, apply the Lindera 3D skeletal tracker to it, select the parameters of the exercise, and save the definition.
- The pose matching algorithm matches the user’s movements based on the position model and the previously defined features of the pose in the web interface.
- The feedback generator provides users with individual suggestions for improvement in real time, for example on the execution of movements, the speed of execution and the number of repetitions. The software not only detects misalignments in horizontal or vertical exercises, but also provides precise feedback.
The intelligent pose matching algorithm works for an almost infinite number of poses and exercise types. Companies can therefore introduce their specific use cases and exercises to the platform solution in just a few hours. Integration and application can be done by the company itself, as well as the easy and fast integration of new exercises.
Easily integrate technology in a few hours
With LTech, the Lindera Software Development Kit, Lindera enables providers of all sizes to benefit from the possibilities of innovative technologies. The intelligent software with 3D motion tracking offers the highest precision and scores as the best among models for mobile devices – with a Percent of Correct Key Points (PCK@0.2) of 84.0. The PCK@0.2 is used to assess precision.
Minimal hardware requirements, for example only an RGB camera instead of additional sensors, ensure that a broad target group can be reached, and both iOS and Android users can be addressed. In addition, manufacturers benefit from the continuous further development of the Lindera algorithm through even more accurate 2D and 3D models.
If you have any questions or would like to be interviewed, please contact me or Sven Labenz from our PR agency Faktor 3 (firstname.lastname@example.org). For more information, visit www.lindera.de