Prominent factoring and business loan provider offers financial aid to new and growing businesses. For helping ambitious and visionary entrepreneurs start a small business venture, Fund.do offers specialized startup loans. These are one of the many financial products provided by the company to small businesses for fulfilling their capital requirements.
Startup business loans, as the name suggests, are small business loans provided to entrepreneurs wanting to start a new business. In nature, these loans are just like any other small business loan. However, new businesses often find it difficult in obtaining a traditional business term loan as they lack operating history and reputation in the market.
Fund.do calls out to these budding entrepreneurs or existing business owners willing to start a new line of business for availing small business startup loans.
The startup loans can fall into any of the following major categories:
• Business Line of Credit – This is the loan where the borrower is provided with a credit limit out of which the borrower can make withdrawals according to their convenience. Here, the interest is charged only on the amount withdrawn.
• Term Loans – These are the traditional business term loans with a fixed repayment term with interest payable at regular intervals. A business term loan can be secured or unsecured.
• Personal Loans – These are the loans provided to individuals in need for finances, on the basis of their personal credit score and/or the collateral pledged. Aspiring entrepreneurs can avail these loans to fund their startups.
• Equipment Financing – Here, the borrower can avail funding for purchasing specific business equipment or upgrading an existing one.
• Business Credit Cards – These are the credit cards designed for business use. Their functioning, fees and repayment structure is similar to personal credit cards.
Fund.do provides all these options and many more for entrepreneurs willing to start a new small business. All they need to do is visit Fund.do and apply for a startup loan. The borrowers are required to provide details such as their personal credit score, IDs, bank statements and other relevant documents required by the lender.
Fund.do would also need to ensure that the borrowers have a sustainable and valid vision for the startup.
A detailed business plan is always welcome, discussing aspects like ROI, use of capital, projection etc. Once the borrower meets all the requirements, their application will be approved quickly with a quick disbursal of funds.
The startup loans provided by Fund.do to the small business owners are aimed at encouraging new businesses to be set up in varied industries. These loans help the borrowers obtain flexible, hassle-free and convenient finance to establish a business they always desired.
Fund.do is a financial lending services provider based in Boca Raton, Florida. The company is prominently known for the factoring services it provides, such as Invoice Factoring, Oil and Gas Factoring, Freight Factoring etc. It also provides an array of small business loans, including Merchant Cash Advance, Business Line of Credit, Business Term Loan and many more.