If you are a beginner in value investment, it will be beneficial to have the best investment guide book to speed on investment basics. With so many books out there, how do you sort out the best book to guide you? Vintage Value Investing brings for you The 10 Best Investment Books for Beginners.
Every investment in the world can be stripped down to its basics in terms of what it brings to the investor’s table. Deciding whether an opportunity is right for you is simple if you know how to compare its investment characteristics with your needs for liquidity, safety, profit potential, and other factors. With these basics covered, Vintage Value Investing provides 10 best investment books that guide the investors.
The founder at Vintage Value Investing is of the opinion that the Value Investing Strategy philosophy has endured for over 80 years and is the most consistently successful strategy that can be applied.
Further the founder at Vintage Value Investing believes that the most successful people in the world are also voracious readers, thus it is also true of the most successful value investors.
Vintage Value Investing guides the investors towards the 10 best investment books for beginners which are listed below:
1. The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
2. The Essays Of Warren Buffett: Lessons For Corporate America By Lawrence Cunningham (Editor), Warren Buffett
3. Value Investing: From Graham To Buffett And Beyond By Bruce Greenwald, Jude Kahn, Paul Sonkin, & Michael Van Biema
4. Stocks For The Long Run: The Definitive Guide To Financial Market Returns & Long-Term Investment Strategies By Jeremy Siegel
5. The Little Book Of Common Sense Investing: The Only Way To Guarantee Your Fair Share Of Stock Market Returns
6. Buffettology: The Previously Unexplained Techniques That Have Made Warren Buffett The World’s Most Famous Investor By Mary Buffett & David Clark
7. One Up On Wall Street: How To Use What You Already Know To Make Money In The Market By Peter Lynch
8. Competitive Strategy: Techniques For Analyzing Industries And Competitors By Michael Porter
9. The Ascent Of Money: A Financial History Of The World By Niall Ferguson
10. Thinking, Fast And Slow By Daniel Kahneman
About Vintage Value Investing:
If you are planning to buy stocks, vintagevalueinvesting.com is your partner site to explain, discuss, ask, learn, teach, and debate those topics and questions that interest the writer and reader the most. For more information please visit our website: https://www.vintagevalueinvesting.com/