- The Ambulatory surgical centers market is projected to reach USD 7.2 billion by 2025 from 2.1 billion in 2020, at a CAGR of 27.6% during the forecast period.
2. Need to curtail escalating healthcare costs
3. Growing use of IT solutions among ASCs
Based on products and services, the Ambulatory surgical centers market is segmented into clinical solutions, non-clinical solutions, and HCIT outsourcing services. In 2019, the clinical solutions segment accounted for the largest share of the Ambulatory surgical centers market.
Download PDF Brochure Now: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=182183086
The geographical regions mapped in the report are:1. North America
3. Asia Pacific
5. Latin America
6. Middle East & Africa
Regional Growth, Development and Demand Analysis:
North America accounted for the largest share of the Ambulatory surgical centers market, followed by Europe. The large share of this region can be attributed to the high adoption of Ambulatory surgical centers for reducing the soaring healthcare costs, increasing volume of surgical procedures performed, and the presence of significant market players, such as Epic Systems Corporation (US), Cerner Corporation (US), McKesson Corporation (US), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), and Allscripts Healthcare Solutions, Inc. (US).
Recent Developments :
- In 2019, NextGen Healthcare launched NextGen Health Data Hub
- In 2019, GE Healthcare launched Edison Datalogue and my. Cryochain software
- In 2019, MEDITECH collaborated with Google to offer EHR data through the Google Cloud Platform. This helped to securely deliver patient data, enhance scalability, and facilitate interoperability.
- In 2019, Epic Systems partnered with Teledoc Health to integrate Teledoc Health’s virtual care platform to Epic’s App Orchard that would help the company conduct telehealth video visits.
To get a 10% Customization on the report, click@ https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomizationNew.asp?id=182183086