The sleep mask industry is projected to rise at a moderate CAGR of 4% between 2019 and 2029. Rising concerns over diseases associated to sleep issues, and the resultant dependency on medication are the primary factors driving sales. Awareness about the importance of zero light sleep practices will continue to aid the growth of the sleep mask market. This promising growth outlook can also be attributed to substantial investments in product development and digital marketing, reveals Fact.MR in its new study.
“Sleep masks are gaining popularity among long distance travelers. Rising numbers of affordable flights and the expansion of the travel industry is propelling growth,” concludes the Fact.MR report.
Request PDF Sample of the 170-page report on the sleep mask market – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4523
Sleep Mask Market – Key Takeaways
- Regular sleep masks remain bestsellers, followed closely by contour sleep masks.
- Offline channels of distribution will account for 75% of the market share, while online alternatives gain rapid traction.
- Wrap-around sleep masks are set to offer lucrative opportunities to leading players through the end of the forecast period.
- North America continues to hold a major market share, followed by Europe and East Asia.
- Innovative products such as IoT (or connected) and REM sleep masks will gain substantial traction in the near future.
Sleep Mask Market – Key Driving Factors
- Rising cases of sleep related diseases and conventional medical dependencies is driving adoption.
- The prevalence of alternative treatments against pharmaceutical products have sustained market growth.
- Strategic collaborations by manufacturers with sleep science professionals and travel service businesses are pushing the sleep mask market.
- New tech features such as skin friendly material, and the integration of smart technologies contribute to sales.
Sleep Mask Market – Key Constraints
- Difficulties associated with claustrophobia and consumer comfort is still a challenge facing manufacturers.
For More Detailed Information about Methodology @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4523
The global sleep mask market is moderately fragmented. The leading players profiled in the report include, but are not limited to Nidra, Royal Philips, EcoTools, Dream Essentials, LumosTech Inc., LC Industries Inc., Earth Therapeutics, Happy Luxe, Sonoma Lavender Co, Sleep Master, and Alaska Bear. Market leaders are investing in online distribution channels to leverage the benefits of ecommerce platforms. Market players are also channeling their efforts towards building partnerships with complementary businesses, as indicated by the Fact.MR report.
About the Report
This 170-page study offers readers a comprehensive market forecast of the sleep mask market. Global, regional and country level analysis of the latest industry trends impacting the sleep mask market are covered in this Fact.MR study. The report offers compelling insights on the sleep mask market on the basis of product type (regular, contoured, wrap-around and others), distribution channel (offline and online), across six regions (Middle East and Africa, South Asia & Oceania, East Asia, Europe, Latin America, North America).