USA: Knack Systems, a premium SAP consultation and implementation service provider in the US, is holding a webinar on 20 May, 2020 for foodservices distribution companies.
Knack System is a premium SAP consulting partner providing a wide array of services to customers for Commerce, CPQ, Sales, and Service (Customer and Field Service) line of businesses. The company offers its services to customers across the United States, the Middle East, and India. Now they are having a Virtual Live Event for Foodservices Distribution Companies.
The agenda of this live event is to focus on the top priorities for business and technology leaders at foodservices distribution companies. The time duration is set for 45 minutes, including an interactive session of Q&A and discussion with featured speakers:
• Sandeep Nalgundwar (EVP and Partner – Digital Customer Experience at Knack Systems)
• Karl Latendorf (B2B Sales Evangelist at Knack Systems)
This event will explore the best ways right now for your sales reps, field agents, and sales managers to leverage the following:
• Personalized digital catalogs to improve customer intimacy
• Painless management of price lists, discounts, and promotions across the channel
• Enabling omni-channel experience for your sales reps and customers
• Increase the volume and quality of sales quotations and proposals
• Use merchandising for up-sell and cross-sell
To reserve a seat on this virtual live or to get more information on B2B eCommerce Solution for Wholesale Food Distributors, please visit Knack Systems.
About the Company:
Knack Systems is a Premium Partner of SAP with a focus on Customer Management, which includes Cloud Solutions, Hybrid Solutions, E-commerce, and Analytics. Knack Systems provides end-to-end services in SAP transformation programs, including solution roadmaps, implementations, integration services, roll-outs, support, upgrades, testing, and package evaluations.