If you are a Delhi-based businessman, you need professional help in managing your accounts, income tax returns, etc. In addition, you would also need an expert to guide you on various GST-related matters. Non-Resident Indians would also need experienced accountants to help them in NRI return filing in India.

With business booming in the country, many people; are considering starting their own businesses. For this you need someone who knows trademark registration in Delhi in detail.

Let’s understand the concepts of trademark, GST, etc. in some detail.


If you conduct any business and are registered with the GST, you need to file your tax return. This return has to be filed on GSTR 9.

Filing your GST return is tricky because you need to record all transactions with suppliers and receivables. It is mandatory to file these returns quarterly or on a half-yearly basis. If you don’t follow this process, you are likely to pay a penalty or face some other punishment.

Traders and other businesses located in Janakpuri, Rajouri Garden, etc. can contact firms dealing in accounting services in west Delhi to manage their GST issues.

Please note that there are various forms of GSTR9. These are;

• GSTR 9A- This is applicable to businesses under the composition scheme.

• GSTR 9B- If you run e-commerce, you are liable to pay your tax return under GSTR 9B.

• GSTR 9C- This scheme is applicable to businesses who have turnover of more than 2 crores. These firms must be subject to reconciliation, and the required document has to be certified by a chartered accountant.

Some businesses are exempt from filing GST. To know whether you fall into this category, please contact an accounting professional.

Trademark Registration

If you want to register your trademark, you need to follow a few basic steps. These are;

• Finding whether your desired trademark is available or not at the time of its registration.

• You need to file the required documents and wait for any objections.
• If there are any objections, you need an expert to draft your replies.
• Getting your trademark certificate.

A good accountant also helps Non-Resident Indians file their tax returns. All NRIs whose annual income in India exceeds Rs. 2.5 lakhs in a financial year have to file their returns.

You can manage all tax related issues by calling Manish Anil Gupta Chartered Accountants &Co. today. Their website is http://manishanilgupta.com/income-tax-services.php.

Source: http://prsync.com/manishanil-gupta/your-one-sop-solution-for-all-accounting-needs-3276330/