The global “next-generation sequencing” market is forecast to exhibit a remarkable CAGR as the next-generation sequencing platform allows effective sequencing of millions of DNA molecules. Fortune Business Insights in a new report, titled “Next-Generation Sequencing: Global Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026” offers a detailed analysis of the competitive landscape and market dynamics. The demand for cost-effective, accurate, and fast DNA sequencing technologies is increasing and this is further giving rise to the dominance of next-generation sequencing platforms.
This will further give rise to advanced sequencing technologies for clinical purposes, which is anticipated to drive the market. Increasing advancements in bioinformatics are likely to increase the adoption of next-generation sequencing platforms to facilitate the diagnosis of rare diseases.
For more information in the analysis of this report, visit: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/industry-reports/next-generation-sequencing-ngs-market-101000
The report covers:
· Global Next-generation Sequencing Market trends, with detailed analysis on consumer trends & manufacturer trends.
· Overview on supply analysis covering trends across raw material suppliers, technology providers and distributors.
· Key areas of investments identifying market opportunities and challenges in forecast timeframe.
· Competitive analysis of the industry players along with the overview on strategic management.
· Comprehensive company profiles of the major industry players.
Leading Players operating in the Next-generation Sequencing Market are:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
· Agilent Technologies, Inc.
· PerkinElmer Inc.
· Eurofins Scientific
· Macrogen, Inc.
· among others