Select Page

In the case of a child, he was declared a criminal or a child who needs Canadian pardon services. Can you request a background check? The request for the removal of records must be made before the court in charge of the case of the crime or need of the child. When deciding whether to grant the petition, the juvenile court may consider the following:

– The best interest of the child.

– The age of the person during the time that the person is in contact with the juvenile court or with the law enforcement agency.

– The nature of the charges.

– If there was an informal settlement or a ruling.

– The legal disposition of the case.

– The manner in which the person participated in services supervised or ordered by the court.

– The time that the person was not in communication with the juvenile court or with any law enforcement agency.

– If the person had a criminal record.

– The current state of the person.

– If the background check is granted, the files can be destroyed or returned to the person who requested the removal of the criminal record.

Is there anything else I can do to get rid of old criminal records?

If more than 15 years have passed since you served the period of probation, imprisonment or release for good behavior, you should first Criminal record check Canada and then you can ask the state police department to limit access to your criminal record to criminal justice agencies. If you have filed that petition, the state police department should not disclose criminal records to non-criminal judicial agencies.

What does the petition have to say?

The petition must include the following:

– The date of the arrest.

– The charge.

– The law enforcement agency where the agent who made the arrest works.

– Any other information about the identity, such as the name of the agent who made the arrest, the police case number or the case number in court.

– Your date of birth.

A statement that ensures that everything in your petition is true.

It is necessary to sign the petition, take the original petition to the appropriate court and send a copy of the petition to the law enforcement agency where the agent who made the arrest works and to the central repository of the state of archives.

In order to make the entire process with ease, the best option is to hire record suspension services to Canada.