The new year has already started, and like other resolutions, you have decided to take better care of your health!
You have probably booked appointments for your regular health check-ups already, but are you neglecting your ears again? Your ears are one of the most delicate organs in your body that can be damaged very easily, so, why are they being neglected? Book your appointment to visit The Ear Depot, the best hearing aid practitioner and hearing aid clinic in Ontario.
Hearing Tests at The Ear Depot
Hearing loss is a common problem among people of all ages, whether it be a child or an adult. Surprisingly, in most cases, it has been noticed that patients are not aware of their condition until it reaches a critical stage. As a result, treatment is also delayed, and more serious problems are often caused in later years. The Ear Depot suggests having a hearing test if you are facing even slight difficulty in hearing. The hearing aid clinic has the latest equipment for conducting hearing tests, to determine all sorts of hearing challenges, and provide solutions too.
Common signs of hearing loss pointed out by The Ear Depot
The Ear Depot states that you have a problem with your hearing if you notice these signs:
- You speak louder than necessary.
- It becomes difficult to understand words spoken by other people, in everyday conversation.
- You have become dependent on one ear over the other.
- Conversations over the telephone have become difficult because you cannot hear the other person clearly enough.
- You experience a buzzing or ringing sensation in one or both of your ears.
- You are increasing the volume of your TV and radio constantly.
Steps of hearing tests at The Ear Depot
The Ear Depot conducts hearing tests in three easy steps:
- Initial meeting: Hearing test at The Ear Depot begins with a conversation when the client is asked about his condition. The more they understand the situation, the better solutions they can offer.
- Checking hearing levels: The next phase takes place in a soundproof booth where several audio tests are performed on the client. From this, the specialists can determine the hearing level of that client.
- Letting the client hear clearly: Afterwards, the client is provided with a properly fit set of hearing aids so he can experience how it sounds when he can hear clearly.
You can also visit The Ear Depot for hearing testing if you are having difficulty in hearing. To book an appointment, visit their official website: https://www.theeardepot.com
About The Ear Depot
Established in 1982 by Brenda Cowan, The Ear Depot is one of the leading hearing aid clinics with the best of the hearing instrument specialists in Ontario. They provide services like hearing testing, providing hearing aids, professional earwax removal, and tinnitus treatment. The clinic has four branches in Peterborough, Bancroft, Barry’s Bay and Marmora.
236 Parkhill Rd. E.
Ontario K9H 1R2
Phone number: 1(705) 749-0707
Toll-Free: 1(888) 345-0055
Fax number: 1(705) 749 2626