FactMR leverages space-age industrial and digitalization tools to provide avant-garde actionable insights to our clients regarding the non-alcoholic beer market growth. For enhancing readers’ experience, the report starts with a basic overview about the non-alcoholic beer and its classification. Further, we have considered 2014 as the base year, 2027 as the estimated year, 2019 – 2029 as the stipulated timeframe.
The global non-alcoholic beers market is projected to grow at a positive CAGR of 7% and is estimated to reach a valuation of over US$ 28 Bn by the end of the forecast period (2019-2027). Newer variants and concepts around non-alcoholic beer drinks will continue to move in the direction of consumerism and good health. Renewed focus has been seen on novel flavor variants such as vegetables and spices, flavors from herbs, and blossoms.
Competitive Assessment: The keyword market report includes global as well as emerging players:
- Erdinger Weibbrau
- Moscow Brewing company
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA
The non-alcoholic beer market is receiving impetus from the millennial segment of the population and their willingness to experiment with newer flavors in mixed beers beverages. Growing interest among consumers in ethically and organically sourced products also provides opportunities for ethically traded non-alcoholic beers. The real dollar opportunity in the global non-alcoholic beers industry lies in developing countries that are fast becoming opportunity hotbeds for various global markets.
You can Request an Example Copy from here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4473
The keyword market report offers a plethora of insights which include:
- Changing consumption pattern among individuals globally.
- Historical and future progress of the global keyword market.
- Region-wise and country-wise segmentation of the keyword market to understand the revenue, and growth lookout in these areas.
- Accurate Year-on-Year growth of the global keyword market.
- Important trends, including proprietary technologies, ecological conservation, and globalization affecting the global keyword market.