AngularJS was specifically designed to make both front end development and testing easier for web developers. Angular is completely extendable and customizable, meaning you can change or replace features to best meet your needs, and it runs without depending on any specific library.
Why use Angularjs Development?
This structural framework offers all those things to its developers that they need to build dynamic single-page apps. Here are the main advantages of using AngularJS:
• Data binding system that automatically synchronizes data between model and view areas
• Availability of Controller to express behavior in a readable form
• Deep Linking that reflects where the users are in the application
• Form Validation system for a great user experience
• Server Communication to simplify coding by dealing with the asynchronous return of data
• Rendering of HTML
• Unit testing
• Scope to control multiple variables
Is it Easy to Build a Web App using AngularJS?
The first question of every startup is to know whether it is easy to build web apps using Angularjs Development.
How to Get Started with AngularJS?
The detailed information about AngularJS can be acquired from its official website. The official website of AngularJS lets the developers extend HTML vocabulary.
Here, is the collection of some useful resources that assist you in getting started with AngularJS.
If you want to use the AngularJS for development purpose, the official website of AngularJS is the best source for knowing more and more about it. At its official website, AngularJS is offering a detailed procedure for becoming an expert Angularjs Developer.