As per the latest report by IMARC Group, titled “Kitchen Towel Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024”, the global kitchen towel market size reached US$ 13.1 Billion in 2018. A kitchen towel is a multi-functional product which is used for a wide range of purposes including drying hands and cleaning knives, dishes, cutting boards and other kitchen items. It is generally manufactured using cotton and assists in drawing out and absorbing moisture through direct contact and can withstanding repeated washing and usage. Apart from this, it is also used for holding hot bowls, plates and dishes while serving.
Request a Free Sample Report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/kitchen-towel-market/requestsample
Global Kitchen Towel Market Trends:
On account of the rapid urbanization, inflating income levels and the improving standards of living, consumers across the globe are spending on home care products like kitchen towels, which is strengthening the growth of the market. Moreover, manufacturers are introducing a vast range of hand-knitted and crochet towels for aesthetic purposes. They are also developing kitchen towels by employing advanced technologies like Through Air Dried (TAD) that offers more absorbent and softer kitchen towels when compared with towels that are produced using the traditional Light Dry Crepe (LDC) technology. Additionally, as origami non-woven kitchen towels are very efficient in cleaning wet surfaces and can be washed easily, they are gaining immense popularity among consumers. Owing to these factors, the market is projected to reach a value of US$ 18.6 Billion by 2024, expanding at a CAGR of nearly 6% during 2019-2024.
Global Kitchen Towel Market Summary:
- Based on product type, the market has been segmented into cloth-based and paper-based. Presently, cloth-based kitchen towels represent the most popular product type across the globe.
- The market has been segregated on the basis of end-use into the commercial and residential sectors. Amongst these, the commercial sector is the leading end-use segment, holding the largest market share.
- On the basis of distribution channels, supermarkets and hypermarkets account for the majority of the overall kitchen towel sales. Other major distribution channels are convenience stores, specialty stores, online and others.
- Region-wise, North America enjoys the leading position in the global kitchen towel market. Other major regions include Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being Kimberly-Clark, P&G, Koch Industries, Renova, Wausau, Accrol, Aldar Tissues, Rodriquez, Towel Depot and Wepa.
Browse Full Report with TOC & Table of Content: https://www.imarcgroup.com/kitchen-towel-market
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800 | www.imarcgroup.com
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe :- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800