In any major city you will come across a buy here pay here car dealership. These dealerships allow customers with bad credit the ability to buy a car at their location and pay the weekly/monthly payments directly to them. There is no credit check and consumers with no credit or fair credit are the ones that would use this type of service. Get additional information about
There are some good reasons to use this type of service as well as some bad reasons. The good ones are:
· You can obtain a car when you are really in need often with little or no money down and bad credit.
· There will not be a credit inquiry done so if you are working on repairing your credit this won’t affect it.
· There isn’t any interest normally but you will pay more for the car than if you were buying it at a regular dealership. This can be both good and bad.
· If you are a student with a part time job you can still qualify for a loan which may not be the case in a traditional dealership.
Some of the reasons that you wouldn’t want to use a service like this are:
· You will definitely pay more for a car this way.
· They do not report to credit bureaus so even if you make all of your payments on time you won’t be building up your credit.
· These dealerships want lots of information on you since they are not checking your credit. They want your closest relatives, your closest friends, two to three numbers to reach you at, proof of employment, etc.
If you are in a jam and need a car and don’t have a lot of money then this service could be useful but if you are able to wait and save up a little for a down payment, using a traditional dealership will save you money and build your credit in the process.