INSPIRATION: To highlight Missoni’s Fall / Winter 2019 collection, Anthony Turner opted for a graphic, rigorous and clear hair look with a modern twist. “I wanted a sleek look, elegant, even a bit ‘androgynous, to highlight and complete this extraordinary collection with a sartorial taste. The challenge was to combine the rigor with glamourous healthy and lush hair: an effect obtained thanks to the use of extensions and Moroccanoil products “- said Anthony Turner, hair leading stylist in the backstage of Missoni.
FREE Hi-Res Photos & Product Imagery: https://bit.ly/moroccanoil-milan2019
GET THE LOOK:
1. On damp hair, use a dime size amount ofMoroccanoil Treatment – or Moroccanoil Treatment Light for lighter tones – to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
2. Next, use Moroccanoil Root Boost on the roots and blow – dry the hair very precisely with Moroccanoil Ceramic Brush Round for a straight and sleek effect.
3. Divide the hair with a central part; create a triangular section starting from the eyebrows to the center; keep it flat and low with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong and secure with an elastic band.
4. Apply double extension to obtain a full fringe, longer on the sides and with a healthy appearance; work it with Moroccanoil Root Boost in mix with Moroccanoil Treatment; blow dry it with Moroccanoil Ceramic Brush Round, for a soft and slightly rounded effect.
5. Shape the fringe with the scissors with a slight curve, leaving sides longer and framing the face up to the ears.
1. Prepare the hair with a small amount of Moroccanoil Treatment from mid-length to tips to create the perfect styling foundation.
Next, use Moroccanoil Root Boost on the roots and blow – dry the hair very precisely with Moroccanoil Ceramic Brush Round for a straight and sleek effect.
2. Divide the hair with a central part; create two sections on both sides, starting from above the ears up to the temples; bring back and fasten in a low tail with a rubber band. Finish with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong to firm the graphic effect.
3. At the temples, apply the extensions and create a long lock that rests on the cheek. Cut extensions into an angle, taking the form of a side burn and stick hair to each side:
4. Finish with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Strong.