Family law is a complex area of the legal system, not least because the very notion of family is so varied in today’s society.
[PORTSMOUTH, 18/02/2019] – In circumstances where families break down and disputes arise, taking legal action is often the final resort, signalling just how desperate circumstances have become. That is why it is all the more important to have family solicitors who are not just adept at the legal side of things, but family solicitors who understand the compassion that needs to take centre stage throughout proceedings.
Andrew & Andrew are family solicitors in Portsmouth who provide effective and caring legal advice and expertise. Their dedication to providing a compassionate service is highlighted by their membership of Resolution.
What does being a member of Resolution mean for Andrew & Andrew?
By signing up as a member of Resolution, Andrew & Andrew is obliged to act as family solicitors that are committed to resolving family disputes in a non-confrontational, constructive manner.
Andrew & Andrew abide by Resolution’s code of practice
As a Resolution family solicitors, Andrew & Andrew follow a strict code of practice, which includes the following duties:
• Reducing conflict and confrontation
• Supporting and encouraging families to put the children’s best interests first
• Acting with honesty, integrity and objectivity and acting in a respectful, non-judgemental manner
• Ensuring clients understand the potential long-term financial and emotional consequences of legal actions taken.
Andrew & Andrew family solicitors take a Resolution approach in all matters
When it comes to family law, family solicitors Andrew & Andrew provide legal advice and expertise across a wide range of matters, including:
• Divorce, civil dissolution, judicial separation and nullity
• Financial arrangements, including help with the financial side of consent orders and separation agreements, as well applications to the court for financial orders
• Children, including child arrangements orders, specific issue orders, prohibited steps orders and applications for parental responsibility
• International and cross-border disputes
• Arrangements before marriage
• Relationship planning.
Andrew & Andrew are here to help
Andrew & Andrew family solicitors have been providing sensitive and caring legal advice to families in the Portsmouth area since 1954 and continue to enjoy good standing in the area as leading family solicitors.
For more information, visit https://a2solicitors.co.uk.